Happy CT Results !!!

jimwins
jimwins Member Posts: 2,107
Whoohoo! I'm still in remission!
I'm so thankful and to you guys too!

I had a lot of anxiety this time (didn't sleep well last night).
Now, I'm kind of "high" on the results so I probably just broke
the "silliness" meter.

I think we all can relate to this:

"Prednisone Effect" or "The Cancer Rollercoaster"
(some adult language)

This is dedicated to Aaron:

For Aaron who can relate to this ☺

I may just have a beer this evening (maybe two) ☺.
I hope you don't mind the being a little bit "about me" today.

Love you guys,

Jim
«1

Comments

  • lboehlke
    lboehlke Member Posts: 17
    AWESOME
    Awesome news Jim
  • forme
    forme Member Posts: 1,161
    Wonderful news
    Jim

    This is the best news today! Congratulations.
    I am so happy that you have continued your remission.
    Maybe some of that will rub off on me soon.

    Anyway, I truly am so so happy that you are still in remission. Nothing better right now!!!


    Hugs, hope and happiness
    Lisha
  • Aaron
    Aaron Member Posts: 237
    forme said:

    Wonderful news
    Jim

    This is the best news today! Congratulations.
    I am so happy that you have continued your remission.
    Maybe some of that will rub off on me soon.

    Anyway, I truly am so so happy that you are still in remission. Nothing better right now!!!


    Hugs, hope and happiness
    Lisha

    That's great news Jim! I
    That's great news Jim! I wish I could run so fast in my bubble but for now I just have to watch the PGA championship and relax. I am going to the store today wich I'm very exited about.... Ugh what life has become ;)
  • DadysGirl
    DadysGirl Member Posts: 346
    Great news I so badly hope
    Great news I so badly hope we get clean news tomorrow no matter how much inside I'm scared and most likely it's not going to be...I know God can change things and I hope we can be happy
  • nikkig43
    nikkig43 Member Posts: 73
    Very good news!!!
    You should definitely have a beer or two! What a relief!
    I'm very happy for you.
    Nikki
  • anliperez915
    anliperez915 Member Posts: 770
    So Happy for you!!!
    Hi Jim,
    So so so HAPPY for you!!! You should celebrate by doing a Happy Dance and drinking a couple of beers!!! Thank you for letting us know, always sending you positive thoughts and many, many HUGS!!!

    Sincerely,
    Liz
  • veedub
    veedub Member Posts: 42
    hahaha!
    it's alllllll about you, hon! good on yer!!!
    v
  • jimwins
    jimwins Member Posts: 2,107
    DadysGirl said:

    Great news I so badly hope
    Great news I so badly hope we get clean news tomorrow no matter how much inside I'm scared and most likely it's not going to be...I know God can change things and I hope we can be happy

    Hoping with and for you
    DadysGirl,

    I hope you are blessed with good news tomorrow :).
    We're all scared and you are not alone.

    Peace and hugs and thank you,

    Jim
  • jimwins
    jimwins Member Posts: 2,107
    nikkig43 said:

    Very good news!!!
    You should definitely have a beer or two! What a relief!
    I'm very happy for you.
    Nikki

    Thanks
    Thanks Nikki,

    I hope you're husband is doing well.

    Jim
  • jimwins
    jimwins Member Posts: 2,107
    lboehlke said:

    AWESOME
    Awesome news Jim

    Thanks
    Thank you. I really appreciate it.
    For whatever reason, I had more anxiety over this scan than
    previous - not sure why.

    Hugs and positive thoughts,

    Jim
    DX: DLBL 4/2011, Chemo completed 10/2011, currently in remission. :)
  • jimwins
    jimwins Member Posts: 2,107
    forme said:

    Wonderful news
    Jim

    This is the best news today! Congratulations.
    I am so happy that you have continued your remission.
    Maybe some of that will rub off on me soon.

    Anyway, I truly am so so happy that you are still in remission. Nothing better right now!!!


    Hugs, hope and happiness
    Lisha

    Thanks Lisha
    Hi Lisha!

    Thank you so much.
    I truly hope you're feeling better. You've been
    through so much.

    I hope for remission and cure for all of us.
    I have to say so far, this was the most emotional and anxiety
    filled "check up" I've had. I guess I can relate to Maggie's
    comment in a prior post about "waiting for the other shoe to drop".

    Lots of love and hugs,

    Jim
  • jimwins
    jimwins Member Posts: 2,107
    Aaron said:

    That's great news Jim! I
    That's great news Jim! I wish I could run so fast in my bubble but for now I just have to watch the PGA championship and relax. I am going to the store today wich I'm very exited about.... Ugh what life has become ;)

    Thanks, Aaron
    Hey Aaron and thanks.

    It will all be over before you know it. I hope you didn't mind the "bubble" thing.
    It just reminded me of you and you know my sense of humor.

    The past two days have been a mix of anxiety and emotions for me. I actually
    considered taking some Atavan but decided against it and worked through it
    as best as I could.

    I'm glad the ice chips are helping.

    Jim
  • jimwins
    jimwins Member Posts: 2,107
    veedub said:

    hahaha!
    it's alllllll about you, hon! good on yer!!!
    v

    Smile
    LOL - you're my kind of person - though I do like bland food too ;).

    Hope you're doing well and thanks.

    Smiles and hugs,

    Jim
  • Aaron
    Aaron Member Posts: 237
    jimwins said:

    Thanks, Aaron
    Hey Aaron and thanks.

    It will all be over before you know it. I hope you didn't mind the "bubble" thing.
    It just reminded me of you and you know my sense of humor.

    The past two days have been a mix of anxiety and emotions for me. I actually
    considered taking some Atavan but decided against it and worked through it
    as best as I could.

    I'm glad the ice chips are helping.

    Jim

    Are you kidding!?
    I loved the bubble thing Jim! That was just what the doctor ordered for my attitude this week. I sure hope it gets easier as you get scans in the future, from my vantage point now it seems like a good problem to have. I can't wait to find out
  • allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178
    jimwins said:

    Smile
    LOL - you're my kind of person - though I do like bland food too ;).

    Hope you're doing well and thanks.

    Smiles and hugs,

    Jim

    Yippee!
    Hey Jim...
    That is wonderful news! Now you can relax and enjoy the rest of summer! Take care buddy...soooo happy for you! Love...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)
  • Max Former Hodgkins Stage 3
    Max Former Hodgkins Stage 3 Member Posts: 3,721 Member
    CT

    Delighted to hear these results, Jim.

    Drink a 60 ounce Colt 45 -- it is still "just one beer !"

    max
  • ThisisLife
    ThisisLife Member Posts: 101

    CT

    Delighted to hear these results, Jim.

    Drink a 60 ounce Colt 45 -- it is still "just one beer !"

    max

    That's awesome news Jim!!!
    That's awesome news Jim!!! Enjoy those beers.
  • jimwins
    jimwins Member Posts: 2,107

    So Happy for you!!!
    Hi Jim,
    So so so HAPPY for you!!! You should celebrate by doing a Happy Dance and drinking a couple of beers!!! Thank you for letting us know, always sending you positive thoughts and many, many HUGS!!!

    Sincerely,
    Liz

    Thank you, Liz
    Hi Sweet Liz,

    I posted a response yesterday but somehow it disappeared!

    I was trying to think of a good happy dance but can you
    "hula" with a couple beers? I don't know...

    Thank you and hugs back,

    Jim
  • jimwins
    jimwins Member Posts: 2,107
    allmost60 said:

    Yippee!
    Hey Jim...
    That is wonderful news! Now you can relax and enjoy the rest of summer! Take care buddy...soooo happy for you! Love...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)

    Thanks
    Thanks Sue. Hope your vacation is awesome.

    Hugs,

    Jim
  • jimwins
    jimwins Member Posts: 2,107

    CT

    Delighted to hear these results, Jim.

    Drink a 60 ounce Colt 45 -- it is still "just one beer !"

    max

    Thanks Max
    Hi Max,

    Well, I managed to finish slightly more than half a normal sized beer
    with my brother in law :) and decided I didn't want beer with dinner
    so that was that :).

    Hope you're doing well,

    Jim