Hi Mates it is FRIDAY,any interesting plan for the weekend ? Newbies welcomed to post here!

pepebcn
pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331
I know it's your 4th of July holiday ! Enjoy it!.As usual I'm going to beach hose ,full summer season here!.
Enjoy your long weekend !
«1

Comments

  • pluckey
    pluckey Member Posts: 484
    Looks like it's a weekend of
    Looks like it's a weekend of 80's revival music...

    REO Speedwagon tonight at Naperville RIBFEST, in Naperville, IL
    Then Bartlett Fest where my sister lives for Journey cover band
    Then Itasca Fireworks and some U2 Coverband!

    Peggy

    have a blessed Weekend Semi Colons!
  • ketziah35
    ketziah35 Member Posts: 1,145
    pluckey said:

    Looks like it's a weekend of
    Looks like it's a weekend of 80's revival music...

    REO Speedwagon tonight at Naperville RIBFEST, in Naperville, IL
    Then Bartlett Fest where my sister lives for Journey cover band
    Then Itasca Fireworks and some U2 Coverband!

    Peggy

    have a blessed Weekend Semi Colons!

    I worked in the garden and
    I worked in the garden and now I m going to get ready to attend a cookut on Monday.
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900
    scuba scuba scuba
    yes did first dive in 9 months today, it was great, floating like yoda in star wars.

    going on another double dive in 6 hours. its 1am and yes up pooping like a trooper.

    diving all weekend yipeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    happy forth of july from fiji.

    hugs,
    pete
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331
    pluckey said:

    Looks like it's a weekend of
    Looks like it's a weekend of 80's revival music...

    REO Speedwagon tonight at Naperville RIBFEST, in Naperville, IL
    Then Bartlett Fest where my sister lives for Journey cover band
    Then Itasca Fireworks and some U2 Coverband!

    Peggy

    have a blessed Weekend Semi Colons!

    Funny !
    enjoy it Peggy!
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331
    ketziah35 said:

    I worked in the garden and
    I worked in the garden and now I m going to get ready to attend a cookut on Monday.

    Hi Nisha!
    Enjoy the holiday !
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331

    scuba scuba scuba
    yes did first dive in 9 months today, it was great, floating like yoda in star wars.

    going on another double dive in 6 hours. its 1am and yes up pooping like a trooper.

    diving all weekend yipeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    happy forth of july from fiji.

    hugs,
    pete

    Arghhhh! Pete, I'm envious of you!
    enjoy Fiji!
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    GOING TO VIRGINIA-ALERT THE MEDIA!!!
    We're going to Virginia to visit friends, attend our beloved church there, and celebrate the 4th with an old fashioned Heritage Day. Fireworks, food, baseball, FUN!

    I am SO excited!!! This is the place I would NEVER have moved away from, except to come to NC to take care of grandchildren. Bill laughs at me every time we go back, because we cross the county line, and I start grinning like a fool. Is it possible to drive and dance for joy at the same time? You better believe it, baby!!!

    *hugs*
    Gail
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625
    Nothing terribly interesting
    Nothing terribly interesting this actual weekend, but my son comes home from 9 days of being in Canada on Sunday. Then my family leaves on Monday, the 4th, for a few days away. Looking forward to it! (and praying my pain and having to run to the bathroom so much will be under control for those days). I think I can manage it between the pain meds, antinausea, and antidiarrheal meds- so hopefully all will be well. We're going to Laughlin, Nevada which is along the Colorado River at the Nevada/Arizona border. It's going to be realllly hot there- like between 105-112. The forecast is now saying thunderstorms Tues and Wed- I hope not, cause we've rented a boat for Wed, but we'll figure it out. There's plenty to do indoors too- casinos with places to eat, movie theaters, etc. We're not into the gambling, but there's still stuff to do. We'll also see the ghost mining town Oatman off the famous old Route 66. We'll be back Thursday night, so I'll be off the board for a few days.

    Lisa
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625
    pluckey said:

    Looks like it's a weekend of
    Looks like it's a weekend of 80's revival music...

    REO Speedwagon tonight at Naperville RIBFEST, in Naperville, IL
    Then Bartlett Fest where my sister lives for Journey cover band
    Then Itasca Fireworks and some U2 Coverband!

    Peggy

    have a blessed Weekend Semi Colons!

    Love 80's music
    Have fun with the 80's music. REO Speedwagon is coming next to the San Diego county fair on the 4th- I won't be around for it, but it would be fun!
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331
    tootsie1 said:

    GOING TO VIRGINIA-ALERT THE MEDIA!!!
    We're going to Virginia to visit friends, attend our beloved church there, and celebrate the 4th with an old fashioned Heritage Day. Fireworks, food, baseball, FUN!

    I am SO excited!!! This is the place I would NEVER have moved away from, except to come to NC to take care of grandchildren. Bill laughs at me every time we go back, because we cross the county line, and I start grinning like a fool. Is it possible to drive and dance for joy at the same time? You better believe it, baby!!!

    *hugs*
    Gail

    Dangerous Gail very dangerous!
    hahahaha!
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331
    lisa42 said:

    Nothing terribly interesting
    Nothing terribly interesting this actual weekend, but my son comes home from 9 days of being in Canada on Sunday. Then my family leaves on Monday, the 4th, for a few days away. Looking forward to it! (and praying my pain and having to run to the bathroom so much will be under control for those days). I think I can manage it between the pain meds, antinausea, and antidiarrheal meds- so hopefully all will be well. We're going to Laughlin, Nevada which is along the Colorado River at the Nevada/Arizona border. It's going to be realllly hot there- like between 105-112. The forecast is now saying thunderstorms Tues and Wed- I hope not, cause we've rented a boat for Wed, but we'll figure it out. There's plenty to do indoors too- casinos with places to eat, movie theaters, etc. We're not into the gambling, but there's still stuff to do. We'll also see the ghost mining town Oatman off the famous old Route 66. We'll be back Thursday night, so I'll be off the board for a few days.

    Lisa

    Hi Sara ,enjoy your days in Nevada , but temperature you are
    saying makes me sweat ! ,By the way I always wanted to do Route 66 since I'm a huge fan of bikes ,it's one of my dreams Route 66 with a
    bike!,enjoy it for me!
  • TMac52
    TMac52 Member Posts: 352
    pepebcn said:

    Hi Sara ,enjoy your days in Nevada , but temperature you are
    saying makes me sweat ! ,By the way I always wanted to do Route 66 since I'm a huge fan of bikes ,it's one of my dreams Route 66 with a
    bike!,enjoy it for me!

    Bike run!!
    Going on my first long motorcycle run since I started pre-op chemo/radiation May 2010
    Keeping my fingers crossed that I can deal with the butt pain........really looking forward to it tomorrow. Hi Pepe
    Tom
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331
    TMac52 said:

    Bike run!!
    Going on my first long motorcycle run since I started pre-op chemo/radiation May 2010
    Keeping my fingers crossed that I can deal with the butt pain........really looking forward to it tomorrow. Hi Pepe
    Tom

    Wow Tom ,I love that plan!
    What bike you have?
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331
    pepebcn said:

    Wow Tom ,I love that plan!
    What bike you have?

    bump
    bump
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028
    Preparing for the 'switch'....lol....
    Daughter's condo is DONE!!! YEA!!! And mom's house is, too!!! Now it's just packing, and doing my own house in preparation of Hans' son living here....

    Hugs, Kathi
  • smokeyjoe
    smokeyjoe Member Posts: 1,425
    KathiM said:

    Preparing for the 'switch'....lol....
    Daughter's condo is DONE!!! YEA!!! And mom's house is, too!!! Now it's just packing, and doing my own house in preparation of Hans' son living here....

    Hugs, Kathi

    We're at my 2 sons ball
    We're at my 2 sons ball tournament, Provincials, teams from all over Ontario in Owen Sound. Lost the first game 1-0. Second game the kids rocked it, my son pitched exceptionally well, and the other son had a home run, over the fence which brought in 3 runs. Won the game 9-2, getting really hot here for the afternoon. Play again later in the afternoon. Hope they can keep the adrenaline from this win going into the next game!!!
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    smokeyjoe said:

    We're at my 2 sons ball
    We're at my 2 sons ball tournament, Provincials, teams from all over Ontario in Owen Sound. Lost the first game 1-0. Second game the kids rocked it, my son pitched exceptionally well, and the other son had a home run, over the fence which brought in 3 runs. Won the game 9-2, getting really hot here for the afternoon. Play again later in the afternoon. Hope they can keep the adrenaline from this win going into the next game!!!

    working........
    someone has to keep the lights burning.........have a happy 4th everyone.........buzz
  • Kenny H.
    Kenny H. Member Posts: 502
    Buzzard said:

    working........
    someone has to keep the lights burning.........have a happy 4th everyone.........buzz

    Just gonna take it easy at
    Just gonna take it easy at home & try not to get hurt.
    Have my 3-month post chemo scan on tues the 5th.
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331
    KathiM said:

    Preparing for the 'switch'....lol....
    Daughter's condo is DONE!!! YEA!!! And mom's house is, too!!! Now it's just packing, and doing my own house in preparation of Hans' son living here....

    Hugs, Kathi

    when are you flying to Europe?
    Hugs Kathi!
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331
    KathiM said:

    Preparing for the 'switch'....lol....
    Daughter's condo is DONE!!! YEA!!! And mom's house is, too!!! Now it's just packing, and doing my own house in preparation of Hans' son living here....

    Hugs, Kathi

    when are you flying to Europe?
    Hugs Kathi!