Transplant done

Day 0 is here, transplant is done. I am exhausted, will write more later ok?

Love you all
Beth

Comments

  • allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178
    "YES"...
    Hi Beth,
    Great news! Thanks for telling us. I'll wait to hear the details when you are rested up and feel well enough to share. In the meantime...you just rest, rest, rest! I am so very proud of you and equally happy that this whole procedure is done with. You are awesome my dear!
    Much love to you...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)
  • yesyes2
    yesyes2 Member Posts: 591
    allmost60 said:

    "YES"...
    Hi Beth,
    Great news! Thanks for telling us. I'll wait to hear the details when you are rested up and feel well enough to share. In the meantime...you just rest, rest, rest! I am so very proud of you and equally happy that this whole procedure is done with. You are awesome my dear!
    Much love to you...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)

    Happy ReBirthday
    Hey Beth,

    Have not posted in some time but like many have tried to keep up with everyong. Like Sue I am very proud of you and happy your transplant is complete. And very much wanted to wish you a happy re birthday. I know it is considered a B'day with an allo so why not with an auto.

    Much love,
    Leslie
  • allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178
    yesyes2 said:

    Happy ReBirthday
    Hey Beth,

    Have not posted in some time but like many have tried to keep up with everyong. Like Sue I am very proud of you and happy your transplant is complete. And very much wanted to wish you a happy re birthday. I know it is considered a B'day with an allo so why not with an auto.

    Much love,
    Leslie

    Leslie (o:
    Hi there...glad to see you post. I've had you on my mind this week. It's funny how certain people just pop in our minds and how our thoughts immediately go to..."Gee, I sure hope all is well with her/him"! Not a day goes by that I don't hink about my dear family I have come to be friends with here at CSN. I've had Lisha and Liz on my mind also...Mary hasn't posted lately, but I know she is working and finished with treatmnet and a very busy lady. Liz will post soon...probably this weekend. Hope all is going ok with you Leslie. Love...Sue
    (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)
  • COBRA666
    COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401
    There you go!!!!
    We all knew you would do it and come thru with flying colors. Now its waiting for that energy level to kick back in. So glad you are keeping us up on what is going on. Its a rough and scary road,but like I was saying we all knew you would do well.CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!! John(FNHL-1-4A-5/10)
  • forme
    forme Member Posts: 1,161 Member
    Congratulations
    Hi Beth,

    So happy that your transplant is done. Now you just need to rest and heal on your way to great health.

    I've been out of touch for a few, am so happy to see your post.

    Let us know how your doing, when you feel rested.

    Peaceful healing

    (((hugs)))

    Lisha
  • COBRA666
    COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401
    forme said:

    Congratulations
    Hi Beth,

    So happy that your transplant is done. Now you just need to rest and heal on your way to great health.

    I've been out of touch for a few, am so happy to see your post.

    Let us know how your doing, when you feel rested.

    Peaceful healing

    (((hugs)))

    Lisha

    Lisha
    Where in the HELL have you been girl.We have been worried to death about you. We started thinking you deserted us. Now that I have reamed you out,how have you been? You got to fill us in. John
  • forme
    forme Member Posts: 1,161 Member
    COBRA666 said:

    Lisha
    Where in the HELL have you been girl.We have been worried to death about you. We started thinking you deserted us. Now that I have reamed you out,how have you been? You got to fill us in. John

    where is lisha
    Hi John,

    I just posted on your " where is lisha " post. I am so sorry that I have been absent. I think of you all every day, and tell myself you must go upstairs and let everyone know how you are. But then I get caught up with something and then something else and before I know it, its time to just crawl into bed and sleep.
    I promise to do better.
    How are you doing? well I hope. Today is my first day to sit at the computer for a bit. I'm trying to catch up on all the posts I have missed.
    Take care my friend...
    Lisha
    PS I would never desert any of you.
  • JoanieP
    JoanieP Member Posts: 573
    Yeah
    Beth, Keep up the good work. I am so thrilled to see you post. I keep thinking about you. God bless the Drs and nurses. Tell them you have a lot of friends and they need to take VERY good care of you or ELSE:)
  • COBRA666
    COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401
    forme said:

    where is lisha
    Hi John,

    I just posted on your " where is lisha " post. I am so sorry that I have been absent. I think of you all every day, and tell myself you must go upstairs and let everyone know how you are. But then I get caught up with something and then something else and before I know it, its time to just crawl into bed and sleep.
    I promise to do better.
    How are you doing? well I hope. Today is my first day to sit at the computer for a bit. I'm trying to catch up on all the posts I have missed.
    Take care my friend...
    Lisha
    PS I would never desert any of you.

    Doing Good
    Lisha,
    I know you would never desert us. I was just messin' with ya. Just getting a little worried that something might be wrong. As far as me,well for some reason which I am grateful,my energy level has suddenly shot up. I feel its about a 95 or maybe a little more. I still need the 8 hours sleep when a year ago I could go on 5 hours just fine. After I get up,usually by 7am I am ready to go. By 11pm I am getting ready for the sack. Sometimes I make it later. I thought the energy level was never going to pick up and like I said it started to go up a little each day about 3 weeks ago and hope it continues. Take care and be talking to ya. John(FNHL-1-4A-5/10)
  • vinny59
    vinny59 Member Posts: 1,032
    awesome news that it's all over, now rest and get strong! Vinny
  • miss maggie
    miss maggie Member Posts: 929
    We love you too
    Dear Beth,

    I was sure I replied to this post. I didn't, so sorry.

    Boy, it seems things went pretty fast and it's over now. You write when you feel better.

    Now is the time to rest, rest, and get lots of sleep. Yur body needs it. I look forward
    to reading your future post.

    Love you too, sending hugs and prayers. Love Maggie
  • KC13167
    KC13167 Member Posts: 215
    Yeah!
    Beth,
    I am so proud of you. You were so brave to take this on.

    Rest and get strong.

    Big hugs,
    Kellie