Hi people it is FRIDAY you know.....Any interesting plans for the weekend? newbies welcomed!

pepebcn
pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331
Dinner today with friends and family, tomorrow ...BEACH if whether allowed, it seems it's changing!,Then saturday night Final European Soccer leage , Manchester U vs Barcelona FC.Sunday TV, Montercarlo Grand Prix!
Happy and peaceful weekend to all of you, God bless!.
«13

Comments

  • plh4gail
    plh4gail Member Posts: 1,238
    A graduation party on
    A graduation party on Saturday and a Dodger game on Sunday! ....Go Dodger's!!!

    Love, Gail
  • abrub
    abrub Member Posts: 2,174 Member
    Our daughter is coming home
    After 7 1/2 months in India and Taiwan, our daughter will come home for a visit. She's in LA today, will be home tomorrow.
  • ketziah35
    ketziah35 Member Posts: 1,145
    Mother in law is coming for
    Mother in law is coming for a visit.
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900
    just the loo
    hahaha

    now I think its safe to say I'll have the chittiest weekend out of all of us. this is supposed to be funny. if you don't have more fun then me this weekend then maybe your not trying hard enough.

    hugs to all,
    pete
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331
    abrub said:

    Our daughter is coming home
    After 7 1/2 months in India and Taiwan, our daughter will come home for a visit. She's in LA today, will be home tomorrow.

    That,s the best plan you may have!
    Enjoy it Alice.
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331
    ketziah35 said:

    Mother in law is coming for
    Mother in law is coming for a visit.

    is that good Ketz? Hahahaha!
    hugs!
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331

    just the loo
    hahaha

    now I think its safe to say I'll have the chittiest weekend out of all of us. this is supposed to be funny. if you don't have more fun then me this weekend then maybe your not trying hard enough.

    hugs to all,
    pete

    Jesus! get better soon, we need you!
    Hugs!
  • TxKayaker
    TxKayaker Member Posts: 176
    Moving back to Dallas
    Moving back to Dallas tomorrow air temp here in Odessa to reach 104 F. Wife flying in tonight to help called on some Mormon brothers for help also. What fun...
    Excited to get back !!
    Everyone have a safe holiday.
  • Kenny H.
    Kenny H. Member Posts: 502
    TxKayaker said:

    Moving back to Dallas
    Moving back to Dallas tomorrow air temp here in Odessa to reach 104 F. Wife flying in tonight to help called on some Mormon brothers for help also. What fun...
    Excited to get back !!
    Everyone have a safe holiday.

    BBq time Sunday while
    BBq time Sunday while watching the Indy 500, then the Coca-cola 600 (Nascar fan)later. Avoiding the huge beach crowds this weekend.
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331
    Kenny H. said:

    BBq time Sunday while
    BBq time Sunday while watching the Indy 500, then the Coca-cola 600 (Nascar fan)later. Avoiding the huge beach crowds this weekend.

    Don't you like F1 Kenny?
    Monaco GP.on sunday too!
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331
    TxKayaker said:

    Moving back to Dallas
    Moving back to Dallas tomorrow air temp here in Odessa to reach 104 F. Wife flying in tonight to help called on some Mormon brothers for help also. What fun...
    Excited to get back !!
    Everyone have a safe holiday.

    Don't know if kidding or you talk seriously ,hahahaha.
    Keep calm Mike!
  • Kenny H.
    Kenny H. Member Posts: 502
    pepebcn said:

    Don't you like F1 Kenny?
    Monaco GP.on sunday too!

    Love it all. Anything with a
    Love it all. Anything with a engine in it needs to be raced!
  • TxKayaker
    TxKayaker Member Posts: 176
    pepebcn said:

    Don't know if kidding or you talk seriously ,hahahaha.
    Keep calm Mike!

    You would know right off if
    You would know right off if I'm excited or not with one visit to West Texas --- Will not miss the the blowing dust, tumble weeds, jack rabbits , 100+ temps in the summer and no rain since September of '10.
    Count your blessing that you are not in the oil & gas business in West Texas.

    Mike
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331
    Kenny H. said:

    Love it all. Anything with a
    Love it all. Anything with a engine in it needs to be raced!

    So you know Kenny double program tomorrow!
    Monaco 2 H GMT.
  • wolfen
    wolfen Member Posts: 1,324
    TxKayaker said:

    You would know right off if
    You would know right off if I'm excited or not with one visit to West Texas --- Will not miss the the blowing dust, tumble weeds, jack rabbits , 100+ temps in the summer and no rain since September of '10.
    Count your blessing that you are not in the oil & gas business in West Texas.

    Mike

    West Texas
    Spent my early childhood in the "big" metropolis of Denver City. Took my huband there to visit relatives once and he said "What are those funny looking things in people's front yards?". I said "Just silly ol' oil wells".

    Of course when you're 7 years old, no weather bothers you. Just a great place to play "Cowboys and Indians".

    Not doing much this weekend. Husband's dr. appt. today. Trying to stay out of holiday traffic.

    Luv,

    Wolfen
  • TxKayaker
    TxKayaker Member Posts: 176
    wolfen said:

    West Texas
    Spent my early childhood in the "big" metropolis of Denver City. Took my huband there to visit relatives once and he said "What are those funny looking things in people's front yards?". I said "Just silly ol' oil wells".

    Of course when you're 7 years old, no weather bothers you. Just a great place to play "Cowboys and Indians".

    Not doing much this weekend. Husband's dr. appt. today. Trying to stay out of holiday traffic.

    Luv,

    Wolfen

    I have a engineer friend
    I have a engineer friend with Oxy Chemical who is in Denver City he also commutes back to Plano, TX every weekend. Not much to say about that town I have spent 3 years back and forth to Dallas every weekend a little tired of being a weekend husband. Now excited to move back to East Texas going back to Houston week after next to live buying a house in Spring,TX.

    Mike
  • wolfen
    wolfen Member Posts: 1,324
    TxKayaker said:

    I have a engineer friend
    I have a engineer friend with Oxy Chemical who is in Denver City he also commutes back to Plano, TX every weekend. Not much to say about that town I have spent 3 years back and forth to Dallas every weekend a little tired of being a weekend husband. Now excited to move back to East Texas going back to Houston week after next to live buying a house in Spring,TX.

    Mike

    Houston
    Was born in Hermann Hospital in Houston many years ago. Small world "Huh"?

    Luv,

    Wolfen
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028
    I was getting ready to go to Seattle to visit my sister, and my dear beau was looking at something on my laptop. LOOOOOOng story short, he knocked my coffee over, all over the keyboard....WHAT a DISASTER!!! So, no computer....just ordered a new one this morning, so in a week or so I should be back as a regular...

    This weekend is a bit busy...my daughter is moving into a condo in a week or so...so there is much to be done. And still working on my mom's estate. And the trip this summer. But no other plans...

    I'll checkin when I can...sigh...my PC was such a good one!!!

    Hugs, Kathi
  • BettyJoM
    BettyJoM Member Posts: 82

    just the loo
    hahaha

    now I think its safe to say I'll have the chittiest weekend out of all of us. this is supposed to be funny. if you don't have more fun then me this weekend then maybe your not trying hard enough.

    hugs to all,
    pete

    Im missing something Im sure

    Im missing something Im sure
  • BettyJoM
    BettyJoM Member Posts: 82
    KathiM said:

    I was getting ready to go to Seattle to visit my sister, and my dear beau was looking at something on my laptop. LOOOOOOng story short, he knocked my coffee over, all over the keyboard....WHAT a DISASTER!!! So, no computer....just ordered a new one this morning, so in a week or so I should be back as a regular...

    This weekend is a bit busy...my daughter is moving into a condo in a week or so...so there is much to be done. And still working on my mom's estate. And the trip this summer. But no other plans...

    I'll checkin when I can...sigh...my PC was such a good one!!!

    Hugs, Kathi

    my grandaughter did the same
    my grandaughter did the same thing to the new one she got for Christmas. we solved it the economical way, with a plug in keyboard, works well for 20 bucks