back

Hello everyone, the surgery went well, unfortunately there will be the customary waiting game..... he are hoping to hear something on Friday afternoon, staying positive, stay well everyone..... Vinny

Comments

  • forme
    forme Member Posts: 1,161 Member
    Waiting
    Hi Vinny,

    Glad to hear the everything is done. Yes, now the waiting begins. I'll be waiting with you guys.
    Peaceful healing
    Lisha
  • allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178
    back...
    Thanks for checking in with us Vinny and glad to hear the surgery went fine. I'll be keeping good thoughts for good results. Please share when you find out...(give a hug to Lisa for me)..Best wishes...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)
  • dixiegirl
    dixiegirl Member Posts: 1,043
    allmost60 said:

    back...
    Thanks for checking in with us Vinny and glad to hear the surgery went fine. I'll be keeping good thoughts for good results. Please share when you find out...(give a hug to Lisa for me)..Best wishes...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)

    hugs
    Me too, but be sure to hug her gently :) don't want to cause unneccessary pain.

    Let us know when you can, we're all in your court!

    Take care,
    Beth
  • vinny59
    vinny59 Member Posts: 1,032
    dixiegirl said:

    hugs
    Me too, but be sure to hug her gently :) don't want to cause unneccessary pain.

    Let us know when you can, we're all in your court!

    Take care,
    Beth

    thanks
    Thanks guy's! You know I will
  • Michele23
    Michele23 Member Posts: 168
    vinny59 said:

    thanks
    Thanks guy's! You know I will

    Good Vibes
    Keep those positive thoughts!!!!Hugs,Michele DX95FNHL3
  • COBRA666
    COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401
    Waiting
    Vinny,
    We all know the waiting game. You know it better than a lot of us. At least its only til Friday. You know how it is sometimes,2-3 weeks. That 2 days will feel like 2 weeks I know. Good wishes only. John(FNHL-1-4A-5/10)
  • miss maggie
    miss maggie Member Posts: 929
    COBRA666 said:

    Waiting
    Vinny,
    We all know the waiting game. You know it better than a lot of us. At least its only til Friday. You know how it is sometimes,2-3 weeks. That 2 days will feel like 2 weeks I know. Good wishes only. John(FNHL-1-4A-5/10)

    I knopw you will
    Dear Lisa and Vinnie,

    Yup, the waiting game again. Not too bad, tomorrow is Friday. I know you will post the
    results as soon as you know.

    Praying for positive results. Love Maggie
  • JoanieP
    JoanieP Member Posts: 573
    vinny59 said:

    thanks
    Thanks guy's! You know I will

    Positive
    Hi Vinny,
    Only positive thoughts and prayers going your way.
  • truckingalong
    truckingalong Member Posts: 444
    My thoughts are with you
    Vinny, I hope there will be good results - enjoy cooking lately? what is the menu? Smile.

    Liz
  • vinny59
    vinny59 Member Posts: 1,032

    My thoughts are with you
    Vinny, I hope there will be good results - enjoy cooking lately? what is the menu? Smile.

    Liz

    cooking
    Hey Liz, funny story about cooking, when I was getting treatment I could not stop eating, thanks to the prednisone! The first time I had my cancer I lost 35lbs, this time I gained 25lbs!!!!!!, and thanks to my cooking my wife gained weight too! So needless to say I have been cooking light and trying to lose weight. I have been cooking a lot of fish and chicken dishes, very little pasta... booooooo LMAO
  • truckingalong
    truckingalong Member Posts: 444
    vinny59 said:

    cooking
    Hey Liz, funny story about cooking, when I was getting treatment I could not stop eating, thanks to the prednisone! The first time I had my cancer I lost 35lbs, this time I gained 25lbs!!!!!!, and thanks to my cooking my wife gained weight too! So needless to say I have been cooking light and trying to lose weight. I have been cooking a lot of fish and chicken dishes, very little pasta... booooooo LMAO

    Gaining weight too
    Hey, Vinny, I just came back here after a challenging week at work but it was good so far then got to rest.. I too gained weight becuz the food everywhere was good!! So I gotta hold the reins and slow down eating. This evening I just cooked dinner: fish filets with sauteed mushrooms and onions (in butter) and swiss cheese on top and had it baked. It was real goooood! Yep, I m trying to increase veggie and fruit amounts to fight cancer. Enjoy eating anyway. Liz