Welcome to the new Cancer Survivors Network website! Existing members can click HERE to review the changes and new features on CSN.

Wheres Vinny???

Vinny,
Wondering where you are and if you have any results about your wifes biopsy. We are all concerned. John

Comments

  • miss maggie
    miss maggie Member Posts: 929
    Thinking about you guys
    Vinnie, Is everything alright?

    Maggie
  • bluerose
    bluerose Member Posts: 1,104

    Thinking about you guys
    Vinnie, Is everything alright?

    Maggie

    Send a private message you guys
    Send Vinnie a private message and see if you get a response that way. Sometimes people just don't post for a while and don't realize how long them have been gone and people worry. That happened to me.

    Let me know if you get in touch with Vinnie okay? I will check this board too. Thanks.

    Blessings,

    Bluerose
  • COBRA666
    COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401
    bluerose said:

    Send a private message you guys
    Send Vinnie a private message and see if you get a response that way. Sometimes people just don't post for a while and don't realize how long them have been gone and people worry. That happened to me.

    Let me know if you get in touch with Vinnie okay? I will check this board too. Thanks.

    Blessings,

    Bluerose

    Private Message
    Bluerose,
    I would send a private message but do not know how. I only know his CSN name. Is there a way to send private messages that you know of? Its really starting to worry me about Vinny and family. He is back to work full time but usually checks in on the weekend early. Thanks, John (FNHL-1-4A-5/10)
  • KC13167
    KC13167 Member Posts: 215
    COBRA666 said:

    Private Message
    Bluerose,
    I would send a private message but do not know how. I only know his CSN name. Is there a way to send private messages that you know of? Its really starting to worry me about Vinny and family. He is back to work full time but usually checks in on the weekend early. Thanks, John (FNHL-1-4A-5/10)

    Private Message
    Hey John,

    I think that you can communicate privately by clicking on "CSN Email" that is 7 items below the "Discussion Boards" option found on the left hand side of this page, in brown font. It looks as if you need to be "friends" to use this option. Please let me know if this works.

    BTY.....I thought it was the black helicopters that we were worried/concerned about? Ha, ha, ha!

    Kellie
  • COBRA666
    COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401
    KC13167 said:

    Private Message
    Hey John,

    I think that you can communicate privately by clicking on "CSN Email" that is 7 items below the "Discussion Boards" option found on the left hand side of this page, in brown font. It looks as if you need to be "friends" to use this option. Please let me know if this works.

    BTY.....I thought it was the black helicopters that we were worried/concerned about? Ha, ha, ha!

    Kellie

    Private Messages
    Kellie,
    Yep,It works. I tryed what you said and I think it went thru.Thanks!!!
    Oh yea,I was wondering why those copters were circling like a wagon train fighting indians above my house. LOL John
  • KC13167
    KC13167 Member Posts: 215
    COBRA666 said:

    Private Messages
    Kellie,
    Yep,It works. I tryed what you said and I think it went thru.Thanks!!!
    Oh yea,I was wondering why those copters were circling like a wagon train fighting indians above my house. LOL John

    Cool!
    Yeah for the email....boo, hiss for the 'copters! Kellie
  • allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178
    COBRA666 said:

    Private Messages
    Kellie,
    Yep,It works. I tryed what you said and I think it went thru.Thanks!!!
    Oh yea,I was wondering why those copters were circling like a wagon train fighting indians above my house. LOL John

    Let us know...
    Hi John,
    Be sure to let us know if you get a private e-mail back from Vinny. He is "Always" on my mind, and now this new concern with Lisa...well...I've got my fingers, toes and eyes crossed with anticipation and great hope for some "GOOD" news from him!
    Sue..(FNHL-2-3A-6/10)
  • bluerose
    bluerose Member Posts: 1,104
    COBRA666 said:

    Private Message
    Bluerose,
    I would send a private message but do not know how. I only know his CSN name. Is there a way to send private messages that you know of? Its really starting to worry me about Vinny and family. He is back to work full time but usually checks in on the weekend early. Thanks, John (FNHL-1-4A-5/10)

    Is it black copters or SUVs now?
    You know I confuse easily so what is it that I have to watch for, black SUVs or black copters? lol.

    I see you have your answer to emailing on the site. Ya you can send from here to the person's id and you don't have to have them on your friends list for them to get the message.

    Blessings,

    Bluerose