Thanksgiving Wishes

forme
forme Member Posts: 1,161
Hi All,
I want to wish everyone a very warm and happy thanksgiving. What ever your traditions are, may they be celebrated with warmth and love. Friends and families, large and small, it's a time for sharing and healing.
Happy Thanksgiving
Lisha

Comments

  • COBRA666
    COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401
    THANKSGIVING
    LISHA,
    RIGHT BACK ATCHA SWEETHEART. John (FNHL-1-4A-5/10)
  • dixiegirl
    dixiegirl Member Posts: 1,043
    COBRA666 said:

    THANKSGIVING
    LISHA,
    RIGHT BACK ATCHA SWEETHEART. John (FNHL-1-4A-5/10)

    Thanksgiving
    Oh man I'm hungry already, by Sunday I'm on a diet :)

    I am truly Thankful to each and everyone of you. You all mean so much to me. Thank you!

    Beth
  • onlytoday
    onlytoday Member Posts: 609 Member
    dixiegirl said:

    Thanksgiving
    Oh man I'm hungry already, by Sunday I'm on a diet :)

    I am truly Thankful to each and everyone of you. You all mean so much to me. Thank you!

    Beth

    Thanksgving
    Hi All,

    I'm also so thankful for each and everyone one of you. God Bless. May you all have a peaceful fun filled beautiful time with family and friends. Love ya all!!

    Donna
  • onlytoday
    onlytoday Member Posts: 609 Member
    dixiegirl said:

    Thanksgiving
    Oh man I'm hungry already, by Sunday I'm on a diet :)

    I am truly Thankful to each and everyone of you. You all mean so much to me. Thank you!

    Beth

    Thanksgving
    Hi All,

    I'm also so thankful for each and everyone one of you. God Bless. May you all have a peaceful fun filled beautiful time with family and friends. Love ya all!!

    Donna
  • allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178
    onlytoday said:

    Thanksgving
    Hi All,

    I'm also so thankful for each and everyone one of you. God Bless. May you all have a peaceful fun filled beautiful time with family and friends. Love ya all!!

    Donna

    Me too!!!
    Hi buddies..
    I better get my Thanksgiving wishes in before the "nasty pred" takes over my brain and body tomorrow..ha! You are all the "best" and my wish for you all is peace, love and healthy bodies. Snowing "big, big, big time" here"!! Love...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)
  • merrywinner
    merrywinner Member Posts: 626
    allmost60 said:

    Me too!!!
    Hi buddies..
    I better get my Thanksgiving wishes in before the "nasty pred" takes over my brain and body tomorrow..ha! You are all the "best" and my wish for you all is peace, love and healthy bodies. Snowing "big, big, big time" here"!! Love...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)

    And me!
    Let me add my warmest of Thanksgiving wishes to one and all. I have much to remember to be thankful for and all of you are among them. May we all find health and peace. Mary
  • truckingalong
    truckingalong Member Posts: 444

    And me!
    Let me add my warmest of Thanksgiving wishes to one and all. I have much to remember to be thankful for and all of you are among them. May we all find health and peace. Mary

    Biggest Thanks for this Network!
    Thanks, Lisha for the Thanksgiving wishes. I am grateful for this wonderful network and I am truly blessed. Thanks everyone for the support and that makes me heal more "peacefully".

    Liz