it is Friday, at least here,lol, any interesting plan for the weekend ?

pepebcn
pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
l don't , so ideas will be appreciated !
LOL.
Paloozas lf you got a laptop just keep informed minute by minute!
«13

Comments

  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331
    bumping
    it up
  • Lori-S
    Lori-S Member Posts: 1,277
    Waiting
    For those palooza photos too! Guess they are too busy having fun.

    My 23 year old son is having heart surgery today so I'm spending the weekend attending to all of that. Means my ex-husband is in town and we are having lunch. So, I'm entertaining him for a couple of days and playing tour guide via phone each time he gets lost. Got the first call this morning at 4 am to give him directions. He was one of those that would never stop and ask directions so, 20 years later, I'm still telling him where to go. LOL
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673
    Lori-S said:

    Waiting
    For those palooza photos too! Guess they are too busy having fun.

    My 23 year old son is having heart surgery today so I'm spending the weekend attending to all of that. Means my ex-husband is in town and we are having lunch. So, I'm entertaining him for a couple of days and playing tour guide via phone each time he gets lost. Got the first call this morning at 4 am to give him directions. He was one of those that would never stop and ask directions so, 20 years later, I'm still telling him where to go. LOL

    Lori
    I am sorry to hear your son is having heart surgery today. My thoughts are with you and your family. Please keep us posted. I guess sometimes it could be fun to tell an ex "where to go!" I think you must have made a typo regarding your son's age; you don't look much more than 23 yourself!
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673
    Shed
    We are having a shed built in our backyard. I have wanted one of these for a long time. It will be kind of like an extra room for a good part of the year + then we can store extra stuff in there in the winter. They are working on it right now. Sunday we are having my husband's sister + cousin out for a little birthday dinner (his sister). I hope to get out walking; the weather here is magnificant - sunny, with a breeze.
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331
    AnneCan said:

    Shed
    We are having a shed built in our backyard. I have wanted one of these for a long time. It will be kind of like an extra room for a good part of the year + then we can store extra stuff in there in the winter. They are working on it right now. Sunday we are having my husband's sister + cousin out for a little birthday dinner (his sister). I hope to get out walking; the weather here is magnificant - sunny, with a breeze.

    Good ! busy weekend Anne,
    hope you enjoy your brand new shed!
    hope to know anything about palooza hahaha.they must have a big fun there!
    Cheers!
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331
    Lori-S said:

    Waiting
    For those palooza photos too! Guess they are too busy having fun.

    My 23 year old son is having heart surgery today so I'm spending the weekend attending to all of that. Means my ex-husband is in town and we are having lunch. So, I'm entertaining him for a couple of days and playing tour guide via phone each time he gets lost. Got the first call this morning at 4 am to give him directions. He was one of those that would never stop and ask directions so, 20 years later, I'm still telling him where to go. LOL

    Anything serious with your son Lori?
    Hope not!
    Keep us informed please.
    Good luck!
  • Kathryn_in_MN
    Kathryn_in_MN Member Posts: 1,252
    not exciting here
    My youngest son called to tell me that since my schedule is messed up so that I am on chemo this weekend, he is staying in town at his dad's rather than coming home tonight for a week as per our usual schedule.

    All of my kids are going to their father's on Sunday for a family October birthdays party - this includes my second-born daughter and youngest son in the celebration, along with their grandfather and father.

    Tomorrow home health care disconnects me from tx#2 (which has been a lot harder than #1 so far). Sunday I have to go in to the hospital for a Neulasta shot. After that I'll watch our American football team. Hopefully this week they can do something to boost my spirits rather than keep crushing them. ;)
  • Kathryn_in_MN
    Kathryn_in_MN Member Posts: 1,252
    Lori-S said:

    Waiting
    For those palooza photos too! Guess they are too busy having fun.

    My 23 year old son is having heart surgery today so I'm spending the weekend attending to all of that. Means my ex-husband is in town and we are having lunch. So, I'm entertaining him for a couple of days and playing tour guide via phone each time he gets lost. Got the first call this morning at 4 am to give him directions. He was one of those that would never stop and ask directions so, 20 years later, I'm still telling him where to go. LOL

    Hoping all goes well
    Hoping all goes well for your son today.

    If my ex called for directions I'd send him north till he ended up in Canada...
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,715 Member
    Weekend
    Tonight we are going to Chuck E. Cheese with 10 grandkids and then Sunday, I'm making a 24 lb. turkey and ham dinner, mashed potatoes, stuffing, green bean caserole, salad, and rolls for our 8 kids/10 grandkids. Now that is what you call a housefull. Always room for more, just bring a chair :)

    Kim
  • maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576
    AnneCan said:

    Shed
    We are having a shed built in our backyard. I have wanted one of these for a long time. It will be kind of like an extra room for a good part of the year + then we can store extra stuff in there in the winter. They are working on it right now. Sunday we are having my husband's sister + cousin out for a little birthday dinner (his sister). I hope to get out walking; the weather here is magnificant - sunny, with a breeze.

    shed!!!!!!!
    sister this is the biggest news! I love sheds....i am the shed queen.....can you post a pic Anne.....

    mags...ps I am in mine wellgoing out to mine right now.....woodstove burning brightly ....DH making home-made pizza and a rented movie waiting for viewing later tonight.

    I love my shed!!!!!


    amgs
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673
    maglets said:

    shed!!!!!!!
    sister this is the biggest news! I love sheds....i am the shed queen.....can you post a pic Anne.....

    mags...ps I am in mine wellgoing out to mine right now.....woodstove burning brightly ....DH making home-made pizza and a rented movie waiting for viewing later tonight.

    I love my shed!!!!!


    amgs

    Mags
    Me too; I have wanted one of these forever! I will try to post pictures when it is finished - they have erected the whole thing but the roof needs to be shingled. I have never posted pictures but I will do my best. It is looking really good; better even than I had hoped. It is nice to know you are a fellow shed-lover. We won't have a woodstove but maybe an electric heater. Do you use yours all year round? Your evening sounds lovely.
  • ketziah35
    ketziah35 Member Posts: 1,145
    Finally
    I am getting out of the house to go to a ladys luncheon.


    My suggestion to you is to have a wine and cheez tasting Or just cheez
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    ketziah35 said:

    Finally
    I am getting out of the house to go to a ladys luncheon.


    My suggestion to you is to have a wine and cheez tasting Or just cheez

    Mens Rally at Church tomorrow from 7:30-Noon
    2nd Annual Rally for our men in our community with many guest speakers and 3 testimonies (one of which is yours truly)...I enjoy this rally very much...

    Fishing with the kids Saturday evening.....

    Church Sunday Morning and rest Sunday evening.....back to work Monday...........
  • Jaylo969
    Jaylo969 Member Posts: 824
    Buzzard said:

    Mens Rally at Church tomorrow from 7:30-Noon
    2nd Annual Rally for our men in our community with many guest speakers and 3 testimonies (one of which is yours truly)...I enjoy this rally very much...

    Fishing with the kids Saturday evening.....

    Church Sunday Morning and rest Sunday evening.....back to work Monday...........

    Hello Pepe
    I don't have any plans other than just enjoying whatever I do.

    One Friday you are going to ask this question and I am going to reply " I'm leaving for a week of cruising!" Where shall I go? Just anywhere will be fine. Will update later:)

    -Pat
  • geotina
    geotina Member Posts: 2,111
    Weekend
    Left this morning for litle R&R at the cottage. George came up tonight after work, he will stay until Sunday afternoon. I will stay until Wednesday then head home (its only a 158 mile drive). Leaves are colorful, water is still, bright sunshine, crisp air, fire in the fireplace (ok don't really need the fire but it is nice), cat all warm and curled up.

    Take care - Tina
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331

    Hoping all goes well
    Hoping all goes well for your son today.

    If my ex called for directions I'd send him north till he ended up in Canada...

    LOL
    hahaha.
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331

    Weekend
    Tonight we are going to Chuck E. Cheese with 10 grandkids and then Sunday, I'm making a 24 lb. turkey and ham dinner, mashed potatoes, stuffing, green bean caserole, salad, and rolls for our 8 kids/10 grandkids. Now that is what you call a housefull. Always room for more, just bring a chair :)

    Kim

    24 pounds this is not a turkey Kim this is
    pterodactyl ! lord Jesus !
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331
    Buzzard said:

    Mens Rally at Church tomorrow from 7:30-Noon
    2nd Annual Rally for our men in our community with many guest speakers and 3 testimonies (one of which is yours truly)...I enjoy this rally very much...

    Fishing with the kids Saturday evening.....

    Church Sunday Morning and rest Sunday evening.....back to work Monday...........

    fishing ! what a fun , sea or
    river buzz?
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331
    ketziah35 said:

    Finally
    I am getting out of the house to go to a ladys luncheon.


    My suggestion to you is to have a wine and cheez tasting Or just cheez

    I will do something like that katziah!
    tomorrow , mayby escargots and some Rioja wine! ( im mad with escargots) maybe better ,as is mushroom season here some wine and mushrooms testing ? what about?
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331
    Jaylo969 said:

    Hello Pepe
    I don't have any plans other than just enjoying whatever I do.

    One Friday you are going to ask this question and I am going to reply " I'm leaving for a week of cruising!" Where shall I go? Just anywhere will be fine. Will update later:)

    -Pat

    Pat what about Caribbean , I know some little islands
    in panama called San Blas islands! gergeous!