A tad frustrated

tootsie1
tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hey, I didn't post on Friday that I had blood drawn, because I figured I'd post today with wonderful CEA results. Well, I could if I KNEW the results! I called at lunch time today and had to leave a message. Even though I left my cell phone number, they didn't call back. I am assuming that since my oncologist didn't call me personally, everything is okay. He's the sort who will call if he feels it necessary.

Hoping for good news tomorrow!

*hugs*
Gail

Comments

  • Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    Tomorrow...
    ...can't be anything but good news for you, Gail!

    -Craig
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673
    Hoping
    Right along with you, Gail!
  • Lori-S
    Lori-S Member Posts: 1,277
    Hoping
    Hoping for good news with you!
  • Sigma34
    Sigma34 Member Posts: 203
    Lori-S said:

    Hoping
    Hoping for good news with you!

    Good vibes coming your way.
    Good vibes coming your way.

    Peace and Calm,

    Christine
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625
    your turn
    I got my good CEA news today (went down from 88 to 73; it's headed in the right direction, anyway), so now it's your turn for good news! Your good news, of course, will be that it's still within the normal range & I'm sure that it will be. My CEA normally comes back the next day, but I had to wait from Thursday to Monday this time. Hopefully your lab was just a day delayed like mine was (or your dr. was just too busy to call you back) and you'll have your good news tomorrow morning!

    Hugs,
    Lisa
  • maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576
    lisa42 said:

    your turn
    I got my good CEA news today (went down from 88 to 73; it's headed in the right direction, anyway), so now it's your turn for good news! Your good news, of course, will be that it's still within the normal range & I'm sure that it will be. My CEA normally comes back the next day, but I had to wait from Thursday to Monday this time. Hopefully your lab was just a day delayed like mine was (or your dr. was just too busy to call you back) and you'll have your good news tomorrow morning!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    wow
    wow you guys are so lucky. Our cea results take 2 weeks.....long time.

    I agree Gail...if something were wrong you would hear.....good luck

    maggie
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331
    maglets said:

    wow
    wow you guys are so lucky. Our cea results take 2 weeks.....long time.

    I agree Gail...if something were wrong you would hear.....good luck

    maggie

    no news good news Tootsie,!
    Mags, 2 weeks?,Normally l got it in 6 hours, 8 AM labs and 2 PM Oncologist with the results! this every 2 weeks!
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673
    pepebcn said:

    no news good news Tootsie,!
    Mags, 2 weeks?,Normally l got it in 6 hours, 8 AM labs and 2 PM Oncologist with the results! this every 2 weeks!

    If my CEA is done; they
    If my CEA is done; they usually have the results the same day. CT scans....that's another story!
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    I'm good!
    I'm good! I got through to the nurse today, and my CEA stayed the same as always.

    Thanks for all the good thoughts.

    *hugs*
    Gail
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673
    tootsie1 said:

    I'm good!
    I'm good! I got through to the nurse today, and my CEA stayed the same as always.

    Thanks for all the good thoughts.

    *hugs*
    Gail

    Excellent!
    I am happy for you, Gail.
  • herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624
    tootsie1 said:

    I'm good!
    I'm good! I got through to the nurse today, and my CEA stayed the same as always.

    Thanks for all the good thoughts.

    *hugs*
    Gail

    Great
    It's great to hear that Gail.
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900
    tootsie1 said:

    I'm good!
    I'm good! I got through to the nurse today, and my CEA stayed the same as always.

    Thanks for all the good thoughts.

    *hugs*
    Gail

    thats great
    Hugs,
    Pete
  • tommycat
    tommycat Member Posts: 790
    tootsie1 said:

    I'm good!
    I'm good! I got through to the nurse today, and my CEA stayed the same as always.

    Thanks for all the good thoughts.

    *hugs*
    Gail

    Exhale and a smile
    Thanks for sharing