WIsh me luck!

Nana b
Nana b Member Posts: 3,030
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
I have a job interview with a great company tomorrow, better then the last one company I worked for. Please send me some great vibes, prayers, whatever! I need to get busy, I have stayed at home long enough!

PS...I am working on my other battle....
«1

Comments

  • christinecarl
    christinecarl Member Posts: 543
    Good Luck
    Kick some **** and get the job!
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673
    Good luck!
    Good luck with the job interview; I hope it goes well.
  • mom_2_3
    mom_2_3 Member Posts: 953 Member
    Good luck!
    Good luck tomorrow. Show 'em who's the boss!
  • herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624
    Luck
    Best of luck, I'm sure you will do quite well. Fingers and toes crossed.
    Winter Marie
  • coloCan
    coloCan Member Posts: 1,944 Member

    Luck
    Best of luck, I'm sure you will do quite well. Fingers and toes crossed.
    Winter Marie

    When I used to go for promotion interviews, I would psyche
    myself up by listening to the following in order listed: "Start Me Up" by the Stones,followed by Van Halen's "Jump" and concluding with "Eye of the Tiger" by I forget who from Rocky I.
    Worked four times(out of numerous tries).....Good luck.....steve
  • Lilmiss82
    Lilmiss82 Member Posts: 257

    Luck
    Best of luck, I'm sure you will do quite well. Fingers and toes crossed.
    Winter Marie

    Your wish is Granted
    I'll be sending my good vibes and prayers all day tomorrow for you ! Just remember that they think you're great already(not just anybody can land an interview) You'll Do well :)
  • Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030
    coloCan said:

    When I used to go for promotion interviews, I would psyche
    myself up by listening to the following in order listed: "Start Me Up" by the Stones,followed by Van Halen's "Jump" and concluding with "Eye of the Tiger" by I forget who from Rocky I.
    Worked four times(out of numerous tries).....Good luck.....steve

    THANKS!
    They would definitely be a jump start! Thanks!!
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331
    Lilmiss82 said:

    Your wish is Granted
    I'll be sending my good vibes and prayers all day tomorrow for you ! Just remember that they think you're great already(not just anybody can land an interview) You'll Do well :)

    Wish you the Best!
    Pepe.
  • daydreamer110761
    daydreamer110761 Member Posts: 487
    pepebcn said:

    Wish you the Best!
    Pepe.

    count me in
    vibing for you......good luck!
  • khl8
    khl8 Member Posts: 807
    pepebcn said:

    Wish you the Best!
    Pepe.

    Good luck on the
    Good luck on the interview!!!!
    Kathy
  • ktlcs
    ktlcs Member Posts: 358
    khl8 said:

    Good luck on the
    Good luck on the interview!!!!
    Kathy

    Go Get Em
    Lot's of luck on the interview!

    Kathy
  • CanadaSue
    CanadaSue Member Posts: 339
    Good LUCK
    Wishing you good luck on getting the job!

    Hugs,

    Sue
  • HollyID
    HollyID Member Posts: 946
    Good Luck, Nana b
    Here's to hoping you get the job!

    Sending many good vibes your way!
  • Jaylo969
    Jaylo969 Member Posts: 824
    Good luck
    Nana b...good luck getting the job. Fingers, toes, and eyes crossed for you. Sooner or later I will have to get back to some sort of job myself...10 months out so far. I have brain damage aka chemobrain so bad that all I can think of that I might be able to do successfully is be a clown .

    Here's hoping for that bigger, better job with your name on it!

    -Pat
  • sasjourney
    sasjourney Member Posts: 395
    Good Luck!
    Good luck Nana b. I have a good feeling that this is going to work out for you. Go for it!!!!

    Hugs,
    Sara
  • SueRelays
    SueRelays Member Posts: 485
    Best of luck to you!!! I
    Best of luck to you!!! I said my prayers and was offered the job I want that is allowing me to move to where I want to live! Prayers are answered!!!!
  • 462lt
    462lt Member Posts: 117
    SueRelays said:

    Best of luck to you!!! I
    Best of luck to you!!! I said my prayers and was offered the job I want that is allowing me to move to where I want to live! Prayers are answered!!!!

    Good Luck
    Good Luck. Prayers for you. Laura
  • Erinb
    Erinb Member Posts: 293
    462lt said:

    Good Luck
    Good Luck. Prayers for you. Laura

    Good vibes for you. Hope you
    Good vibes for you. Hope you get the job!
    Erin
  • abmb
    abmb Member Posts: 311
    Hope
    Hope all went well today with your job interview. Keep us posted. Margaret
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,715 Member
    Best of Luck
    Wishing you the best on getting this new job.

    Kim