Wish me luck

kayebadoe
kayebadoe Member Posts: 81
Today is #4 chemo treatment. I should also find out when my scan is.

Comments

  • COBRA666
    COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401
    Round #4
    Kaye, We all wish you luck and are behind you 110%.You will do fine I assume you are getting 8 total since today is the 1/2 way point. John
  • merrywinner
    merrywinner Member Posts: 626
    COBRA666 said:

    Round #4
    Kaye, We all wish you luck and are behind you 110%.You will do fine I assume you are getting 8 total since today is the 1/2 way point. John

    Good luck
    All the best to you, Keep us posted. Mary
  • vinny59
    vinny59 Member Posts: 1,032
    good luck!!!!
    Good Luck!!!! number four in the bag!!!!!! Vinny
  • dixiegirl
    dixiegirl Member Posts: 1,043
    Good Day
    Well Kaye, we are sisters in the chair today. I am here at my oncs office getting my maintenance right now and the cotton picking bag doesn't seem to be going down any yet.....course won't get done until about 1:30 or so.

    Congratulations on treatment #4!! woo hoo!!
  • COBRA666
    COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401
    dixiegirl said:

    Good Day
    Well Kaye, we are sisters in the chair today. I am here at my oncs office getting my maintenance right now and the cotton picking bag doesn't seem to be going down any yet.....course won't get done until about 1:30 or so.

    Congratulations on treatment #4!! woo hoo!!

    maintenance
    Rutuxamab for you,right?
  • allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178
    Thinking of you...
    Hi Kaye...All of my good positive thoughts are with you today and you too Dixie. Hubby went on a fishing trip to the coast with our youngest son this weekend. They just drove off and won't be home until late Sat night. Time to head out to the video store and find every "chick" flick that I haven't seen yet...ha! No cookin...no sports on t.v...just me, myself and I... doing anything I want..YIPPEE!!! Have a good day to both of you!!!
    xoxoxo...Sue
    P.S. I'm going to screen my phone calls too...that way I won't have to worry about someone messing up my day...ha!
  • KC13167
    KC13167 Member Posts: 215
    #4
    Wishing you all the best! 4 down, you go! I don't know how I'll feel when the 4th one is done and I'm awaiting the scan date. Glad you've gotten that far and still keep your great attitude! Kellie
  • dixiegirl
    dixiegirl Member Posts: 1,043
    COBRA666 said:

    maintenance
    Rutuxamab for you,right?

    Yep
    Rituxan is correct John. One less.....


    Visited with a woman who has terminal liver cancer while I was there. Sometimes it's hard to know what to say. She's been fighting liver cancer for 18 months though....and THAT is awesome. She also see's my onc. Kind of scary though if I get honest with you. She had NHL several years ago and went 8 years cancer free.

    I asked about scans for me and we won't do any until I have symptoms again, as he said You know when you don't feel right and you know your body. You're doing what you should be doing...........of course I kinda got a lecture from him ( I relapsed with smoking :()

    He also told me that for all the scans I have had, we figure the radiation I have been exposed to is about 1700 (minimum) x rays and that's without my radiation treatments figured in...holy cow!

    But, all my blood work is good and he says I look good to him, so all in all a good day.
  • kayebadoe
    kayebadoe Member Posts: 81
    KC13167 said:

    #4
    Wishing you all the best! 4 down, you go! I don't know how I'll feel when the 4th one is done and I'm awaiting the scan date. Glad you've gotten that far and still keep your great attitude! Kellie

    I ask about the scan.
    He said it would be a few months after i'm finished. I will be getting 6 treatments. The Dr. is happy with my progress, I have gained weight and he says thats a good sign its working. Oh and get this my blood counts went up!! I guess the accupunture and chinese herbs are working.
  • m-star
    m-star Member Posts: 441
    kayebadoe said:

    I ask about the scan.
    He said it would be a few months after i'm finished. I will be getting 6 treatments. The Dr. is happy with my progress, I have gained weight and he says thats a good sign its working. Oh and get this my blood counts went up!! I guess the accupunture and chinese herbs are working.

    Hope #4 goes smoothly
    Hope #4 goes smoothly Kaye!

    Over half way there =)

    Kay
  • Tracie1981
    Tracie1981 Member Posts: 125
    kayebadoe said:

    I ask about the scan.
    He said it would be a few months after i'm finished. I will be getting 6 treatments. The Dr. is happy with my progress, I have gained weight and he says thats a good sign its working. Oh and get this my blood counts went up!! I guess the accupunture and chinese herbs are working.

    Congrats!!
    Glad everything is going well!! Positive news always makes the days go by better :) God Bless!