Viagra and Hearing Loss?

Trew
Trew Member Posts: 931 Member
edited March 2014 in Prostate Cancer #1
Maybe a link between hearing loss and viagra and other ED meds:


http://wcbstv.com/health/viagra.study.viagra.2.1706310.html

Any concern?

Just another bump for PC men.

Comments

  • bdhilton
    bdhilton Member Posts: 803 Member
    What did you say? I cannot
    What did you say? I cannot hear you... I take Cialis and my hearing seems better than ever with my new lifestyle...thanks for the article
  • Trew
    Trew Member Posts: 931 Member
    bdhilton said:

    What did you say? I cannot
    What did you say? I cannot hear you... I take Cialis and my hearing seems better than ever with my new lifestyle...thanks for the article

    Rock Climber?
    BD, is that you climbing in the picture above your name?
  • bdhilton
    bdhilton Member Posts: 803 Member
    Trew said:

    Rock Climber?
    BD, is that you climbing in the picture above your name?

    Yes, all of the rock
    Yes, all of the rock pictures that I post are mine...this one is Joshua Tree in the mid 1970’s…pretty cool with the moon
  • Trew
    Trew Member Posts: 931 Member
    bdhilton said:

    Yes, all of the rock
    Yes, all of the rock pictures that I post are mine...this one is Joshua Tree in the mid 1970’s…pretty cool with the moon

    I love Joshua Tree. I've
    I love Joshua Tree. I've never climbed like you, but I love to watch climbers and the rock in JT is such good rock, too!