please add postivety by telling i am in NED

kumar
kumar Member Posts: 107
edited March 2014 in Uterine Cancer #1
Hi,

please tell evryone to just write one line i am in remission or NED With stage and grade of cancer.

I have noticed, we need postive news. so please add here if you are in NED. iT will encourge other ppl.

Thanks Kumar

Comments

  • Cecile Louise
    Cecile Louise Member Posts: 133
    Dancing with NED
    2 1/2 years NED - Stage 1b Grade 3

    Sending NED your way!

    Cecile
  • jazzy1
    jazzy1 Member Posts: 1,379

    Dancing with NED
    2 1/2 years NED - Stage 1b Grade 3

    Sending NED your way!

    Cecile

    NED on my side!
    9 mos -- 3C uterine.

    This route is simply "marvelous" and enjoying it to its fullest as it can change tomorrow!!

    Jan
  • shortmarge
    shortmarge Member Posts: 291
    jazzy1 said:

    NED on my side!
    9 mos -- 3C uterine.

    This route is simply "marvelous" and enjoying it to its fullest as it can change tomorrow!!

    Jan

    Dancing with NED
    1-1/2 years NED... Stage IIA UPSC and clear cell carcinoma cells.
  • kumar
    kumar Member Posts: 107
    jazzy1 said:

    NED on my side!
    9 mos -- 3C uterine.

    This route is simply "marvelous" and enjoying it to its fullest as it can change tomorrow!!

    Jan

    Well done
    well done. write grade also
  • jazzy1
    jazzy1 Member Posts: 1,379
    kumar said:

    Well done
    well done. write grade also

    And you Kumar?
    What's your cancer situation?
  • kumar
    kumar Member Posts: 107
    jazzy1 said:

    And you Kumar?
    What's your cancer situation?

    My mom had stage 3c.she is in remisson with grace of god
    grade 1 endo type
  • kkstef
    kkstef Member Posts: 688
    Dancing and Laughing!
    Endometrial Adenocarcinoma, Grade ll/lll, Stage lllA, NED 2 years!!! Enjoying every day!

    Karen
  • kumar
    kumar Member Posts: 107
    kkstef said:

    Dancing and Laughing!
    Endometrial Adenocarcinoma, Grade ll/lll, Stage lllA, NED 2 years!!! Enjoying every day!

    Karen

    Hi
    wow. i want every body will write here and god will bless them.This forum beomes lots pf entries by other women and saying i am NED. I AM NED...

    Cheers Kumar
  • norma2
    norma2 Member Posts: 479
    kumar said:

    Hi
    wow. i want every body will write here and god will bless them.This forum beomes lots pf entries by other women and saying i am NED. I AM NED...

    Cheers Kumar

    I am also NED, Kumar. I was
    I am also NED, Kumar. I was diagnosed with Stage IIIC Grade 2 in October/2009. Finished treatments, surgery, radiation and chemo Feb. 22/2010. My first visit post treatment gave me the good news "no evidence of disease". CA 125 was 23.5. I have to go every 3 months for evaluation for the first year. Next visit scheduled for June 30.

    I am thanking God, to whom all things work for good, and the great care I got at M.D. Anderson in Houston.

    I am wishing continued NED for your MOM.
  • deanna14
    deanna14 Member Posts: 732
    norma2 said:

    I am also NED, Kumar. I was
    I am also NED, Kumar. I was diagnosed with Stage IIIC Grade 2 in October/2009. Finished treatments, surgery, radiation and chemo Feb. 22/2010. My first visit post treatment gave me the good news "no evidence of disease". CA 125 was 23.5. I have to go every 3 months for evaluation for the first year. Next visit scheduled for June 30.

    I am thanking God, to whom all things work for good, and the great care I got at M.D. Anderson in Houston.

    I am wishing continued NED for your MOM.

    Me too...
    Diagnosed Stage IIIC Uterine Papillary Serous Carcinoma on September 11, 2008. Last CT March 2010 NED or recurrance. All the Glory goes to God!
  • clscurnutt
    clscurnutt Member Posts: 26
    NED
    Stage III/C endometrial adenocarcinoma. Diagnosed in June 2009. Completed treatment end of December 2009. April 2010 scans all are negative. HOORAH! June 15 will be my 1 year anniversary of the hysterectomy.
  • kumar
    kumar Member Posts: 107

    NED
    Stage III/C endometrial adenocarcinoma. Diagnosed in June 2009. Completed treatment end of December 2009. April 2010 scans all are negative. HOORAH! June 15 will be my 1 year anniversary of the hysterectomy.

    Hi
    Thanks for helping me lot.

    My mom has same digonised.Could you please tell me what is ur grade andplus write ur pathology report.

    thansk Kumar
  • kumar
    kumar Member Posts: 107

    NED
    Stage III/C endometrial adenocarcinoma. Diagnosed in June 2009. Completed treatment end of December 2009. April 2010 scans all are negative. HOORAH! June 15 will be my 1 year anniversary of the hysterectomy.

    Hi
    Thanks for helping me lot.

    My mom has same digonised.Could you please tell me what is ur grade andplus write ur pathology report.

    thansk Kumar
  • california_artist
    california_artist Member Posts: 816 Member

    Dancing with NED
    2 1/2 years NED - Stage 1b Grade 3

    Sending NED your way!

    Cecile

    Cecile
    Love the "Sending NED your way!" comment.

    A little over two years UPSC, unstaged, but two lymph nodes larger than cm left in as they didn't realize it was UPSC at the time of surgery, no standard treatment only diet exercise and a spirit that said I DON'T THINK SO!
    I am not going to die of cancer! What do I do to get control over this.

    Have been reading that it is quite possible that just that fighting spirit had a great deal to do with how well it's gone so far. Having to fight to help all you guys too, only made me fight harder.

    Hats off to us all,

    Sending NED your way! next

    claudia

    I'm going to look through my reading sources and see if I can assemble a list of books, and since I know all of our time is prescious, maybe suggest chapters and particular pages that I found particularly interesting and of great help. There were some true ah ha! moments.

    If you take some time and look back through these post, you will find many of the things I've comment on over the last year or so.
    Good luck to us all and right now especially my dear friend Mary Ann.
  • culka
    culka Member Posts: 149 Member
    kumar said:

    Hi
    Thanks for helping me lot.

    My mom has same digonised.Could you please tell me what is ur grade andplus write ur pathology report.

    thansk Kumar

    NED for 2 years
    Stage IIb Grade 3 (or according new FIGO Stage II, Grade 3) at the beginning UPSC, after hysterectomy "only" clear cell. Last visit with any cancer doctor October 2009, after that I was discharged.
  • kumar
    kumar Member Posts: 107
    culka said:

    NED for 2 years
    Stage IIb Grade 3 (or according new FIGO Stage II, Grade 3) at the beginning UPSC, after hysterectomy "only" clear cell. Last visit with any cancer doctor October 2009, after that I was discharged.

    More people want to be NED
    Hi,

    I want more people to say I am NED and we are on summer holidays.Here in UK weather is beautiful. i have attened seminar on Cancer research.Please eating spice food can kill cancer cells. Honestly raise your hands, who is using turmeric, ginger tea, currys..

    I want each and every will say, i am in Remission.

    Any long survivors story please add here.

    Doctors want saying, uterine cancer is more curable cancer.

    Progonsis depend upon uterine wall thickness, lymph nodes, adenxa, cervix.

    By mom was so unlucky, she had only 15% thickness grade 1 but her cancer were travled into ovaries and spot on colon. which makes her stage 3c cancer.

    Doctor was surprised to see her cervix was free of tumour.

    CA125 was 117 and last one was 6 in oct2009.

    When my mom will go checkup, my body will start shevering.

    We are family and help each other.

    Ta Kumar
  • lovingmylife
    lovingmylife Member Posts: 6
    Uterine CA
    Stage IVB uterine cancer, last chemo treatment July 2009..NED