Mar 02, 2010 - 9:03 am
Today I go to get my official diagnosis and to find out when my hyst. will be scheduled. Thank-you ladies for all of the encouraging postings on this site. After reading several who said don't let the doctor office put you off for the first appt. I called them and my ob/gyn everyday asking is there any other paperwork or something you need to make my appointment today? After 3 days of this they made the appointment, of course, there was the weekend in there and so it was really 5 days. Thursday I go for my second opinion appt. and I am thinking that I may go with them anyway, since I called Tuesday and got an appt. scheduled on Wed., very fast--no fuss!
In reality, I will go with the one I feel most comfortable with and trust I suppose. I still haven't told my husband, I am waiting until I get my prognosis first to break the news. He travels alot for work and I don't want to give this news on the phone without being prepared with the facts. I am wanting to minimize any bad news, since it is my hubby who told me before my D&C that if they found anything wrong, it was because I didn't go to the doctor soon enough and that it wasn't "fair" to him and my son(teenage).
Thanks to the ladies on here who reminded me that I didn't ask for this and no one deserves to have cancer no matter how long they realize something may be wrong and want to stay in denial for just a little longer.