Sir Spheres procedure is a go!! UPDATE

ittapp
ittapp Member Posts: 383
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
They moved the procedure to the 27th because of scheduling problems so, not next week the week after!
«1

Comments

  • HollyID
    HollyID Member Posts: 946
    YAY!!
    I am loving the good news on the board today!!

    You have my bestest thoughts and prayers, girl!!
  • sfmarie
    sfmarie Member Posts: 602
    yahoo
    That is great news. Keep us all posted.
  • dianetavegia
    dianetavegia Member Posts: 1,942
    Patti
    That is great news and boy do we need good news! Let us know the day and update your FB page with the info, too!

    Diane
  • AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673
    Patti,
    I am so happy for

    Patti,

    I am so happy for you. I think this is going to go great for you! I will look forward to your update. I wish you all the best with this procedure!
  • JDuke
    JDuke Member Posts: 438
    AnneCan said:

    Patti,
    I am so happy for

    Patti,

    I am so happy for you. I think this is going to go great for you! I will look forward to your update. I wish you all the best with this procedure!

    Patti
    that is just awesome news. So glad that you were a candidate for this procedure. Sending lots of positive thoughts your way. Please keep us updated.
    Take care,
    Joanne
  • geotina
    geotina Member Posts: 2,111
    YIPEE
    Oh Patti I am so happy for you. I know you will have a good result and be on the right path to getting rid of those nasty tumors. I got a question though. What happens to these beads? If I read stuff on this correct they stay active for about two weeks but do they stay in the liver forever, are they eventually absorbed by the body, etc. Where are you having this done. Tina
  • Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    Drum Roll, Please.........
    Well, that's very good news, Patti - so hoping you would qualify for this - it sounds very exciting and promising.

    I'll be on pins and needles until I hear from you.

    -Craig
  • ittapp
    ittapp Member Posts: 383
    geotina said:

    YIPEE
    Oh Patti I am so happy for you. I know you will have a good result and be on the right path to getting rid of those nasty tumors. I got a question though. What happens to these beads? If I read stuff on this correct they stay active for about two weeks but do they stay in the liver forever, are they eventually absorbed by the body, etc. Where are you having this done. Tina

    Hey Tina, from what I
    Hey Tina, from what I understand, the seeds are smaller than a grain of sand and they do become inactive after about 16 days. I think he told me they stay in the liver/tumors but cause no harm. (I think) I am so bad at remembering what the Dr.s say because I am usually in a state of fear when I'm talking to them. I do record the meetings for just this reason so, I would have to go back and listen to the recording to say 100%..I think I am right though. Patti
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    Sundanceh said:

    Drum Roll, Please.........
    Well, that's very good news, Patti - so hoping you would qualify for this - it sounds very exciting and promising.

    I'll be on pins and needles until I hear from you.

    -Craig

    Patti............
    You go girlfriend........That sounds great...Never ever say uncle....... I am happy for ya...Love and Hope, Buzz
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Great
    That's great! Can't wait to hear the good results come out of this!

    *hugs*
    Gail
  • mom_2_3
    mom_2_3 Member Posts: 952
    Patti
    Patti,

    I am so happy to hear that the procedure is a go. I will be thinking of you next week!!!

    Amy
  • iluvmms
    iluvmms Member Posts: 134
    mom_2_3 said:

    Patti
    Patti,

    I am so happy to hear that the procedure is a go. I will be thinking of you next week!!!

    Amy

    Patti,
    Good luck! It has

    Patti,

    Good luck! It has been 2 weeks now since mine and I am feeling better. I had a gall bladder attack and it was painful, but the procedure itself was not. I go backon the 26th for a scan to see the results. I am praying for good news.

    I will be thinking of you!! Keep me posted

    Christy
  • Paula G.
    Paula G. Member Posts: 596
    Great News
    Patti I have read good things about this procedure. They used to do it at the hospital where my husband is going. They stopped not because it was not effective but because of the cost. Good luck. Best wishes Paula
  • WinneyPooh
    WinneyPooh Member Posts: 318
    Paula G. said:

    Great News
    Patti I have read good things about this procedure. They used to do it at the hospital where my husband is going. They stopped not because it was not effective but because of the cost. Good luck. Best wishes Paula

    SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU
    Patti,
    I am so happy for you, i know this proceedure will give you confidence that you need to beat this cancer.
    Will be thinking about you, Are you going to be staying and amount of time in the hospital, and if so what hospital?

    Live, Laugh, Love
    Penny
  • idlehunters
    idlehunters Member Posts: 1,787

    SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU
    Patti,
    I am so happy for you, i know this proceedure will give you confidence that you need to beat this cancer.
    Will be thinking about you, Are you going to be staying and amount of time in the hospital, and if so what hospital?

    Live, Laugh, Love
    Penny

    YEAH PATTI!!!!!!!
    Great news!!! I just know this will all go good for you.... I aam feeling it girl. You will be in my prayers,,,heavy duty...will get ya on the prayer chain too. We need all the help we can get. Please let me know if I can do anything for you or the family.

    Jennie
  • Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342

    YEAH PATTI!!!!!!!
    Great news!!! I just know this will all go good for you.... I aam feeling it girl. You will be in my prayers,,,heavy duty...will get ya on the prayer chain too. We need all the help we can get. Please let me know if I can do anything for you or the family.

    Jennie

    Yay Patti!
    I can't wait to hear more about this procedure and how it has helped you, it sounds so interesting! Good luck with the procedure, you will be in my thoughts and prayers!

    Hugsss!
    ~Donna
  • ittapp
    ittapp Member Posts: 383

    SOOO HAPPY FOR YOU
    Patti,
    I am so happy for you, i know this proceedure will give you confidence that you need to beat this cancer.
    Will be thinking about you, Are you going to be staying and amount of time in the hospital, and if so what hospital?

    Live, Laugh, Love
    Penny

    Penny
    Penny, They say I will be out that same day, but there is a chance I may have to be in overnight. I will be at Gwinnett Medical in Lawrenceville
  • dianetavegia
    dianetavegia Member Posts: 1,942
    Putting it off....
    You won't have to reapply, will you? ACK! Wanted this done, but God's in control!
  • This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • lostit2003
    lostit2003 Member Posts: 53
    ??
    What procedure are you having?

    Tina