Hey, this is Donna's daughter

Shayenne
Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
This is Shan, my mom Donna is doing better and should be home in a few days.She wants to thank you all for your prayers and to Beth for posting on how she is. She is looking forward to coming home and chatting with you all soon, maybe in 2 days.
Thanks for keeping my mom in your
thought, Hugs to you.
Shana
«1

Comments

  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,715 Member
    Thanks for Update
    Shana thank you for the update on your mom. Glad to hear she is doing better and will be home in a couple days. Tell her to take it easy and one day at a time. She has been through a lot and needs this rest time for healing. She is in my thoughts and prayers.

    Kim
  • kristasplace
    kristasplace Member Posts: 955
    Wonderful!
    Thank you for the wonderful update, Shana! We're all looking forward to having Donna back!

    Hugs,
    Krista
  • Fight for my love
    Fight for my love Member Posts: 1,522
    Shana,you are a great
    Shana,you are a great kid.It's so nice to hear from Donna's family.Let your mom know that we all miss her and we are all happy that she is coming back home soon.
  • Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342

    Shana,you are a great
    Shana,you are a great kid.It's so nice to hear from Donna's family.Let your mom know that we all miss her and we are all happy that she is coming back home soon.

    Thanks, I will:)

    Thanks, I will:)
  • punch_vj
    punch_vj Member Posts: 88
    Hello and Blessings
    For your mom and your entire family :)
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Hi
    Hi, Shana.

    Thanks for letting us know about your mom. I'm so glad she's going to be coming home! I know you must be, too.

    Give Donna our love and tell her we can't to chat with her again.

    *hugs*
    Gail
  • lmliess
    lmliess Member Posts: 329
    tootsie1 said:

    Hi
    Hi, Shana.

    Thanks for letting us know about your mom. I'm so glad she's going to be coming home! I know you must be, too.

    Give Donna our love and tell her we can't to chat with her again.

    *hugs*
    Gail

    Thank you for the update!
    Let her know we miss her and can't wait to see her posts! tell her to rest though...she needs it!
  • lizzydavis
    lizzydavis Member Posts: 893
    We are excited!
    Hi Shana,

    We are so excited to hear the good news. Your mom is very special and we feel like she is one of our family!
  • Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    Thanks Shana
    That was very thoughtful of you to let everybody know how your mom is doing.

    She is really missed!

    Thanks for the good news - that's wonderful to hear she'll be back home very soon.

    -Craig
  • idlehunters
    idlehunters Member Posts: 1,787
    Sundanceh said:

    Thanks Shana
    That was very thoughtful of you to let everybody know how your mom is doing.

    She is really missed!

    Thanks for the good news - that's wonderful to hear she'll be back home very soon.

    -Craig

    Great News
    Shana.... thanks so much for the update. Tell your Mom we miss her and look forward to hearing that positive attitude again.

    Jennie
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member

    Great News
    Shana.... thanks so much for the update. Tell your Mom we miss her and look forward to hearing that positive attitude again.

    Jennie

    Thank you young lady........
    Give mom a big hug and kisses from us all here...........and thank you for the update.....your mom is one great lady.......
  • karguy
    karguy Member Posts: 1,020
    GREAT
    I'm glad your mom is doing better,and hope she regains her strenght soon,and feels better.
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028
    We were so worried! Thanks for the good news!!!
    Glad mom is doing better...home is sooooo much better a place to be!!!

    Hugs to you both! Kathi
  • SandyL
    SandyL Member Posts: 218
    KathiM said:

    We were so worried! Thanks for the good news!!!
    Glad mom is doing better...home is sooooo much better a place to be!!!

    Hugs to you both! Kathi

    Thanks
    so much for letting us know about your mother. So sweet of you and we certainly are glad to hear that she is on the recovery road again. Prayers continue for her and your family.
    Sandy
  • donnare
    donnare Member Posts: 266
    Hi Shana - thanks!
    Thanks Shana. Your mom is very missed here. Thanks for letting us know how she is doing. I'm glad she will be home with you and the rest of her family soon.
    Take care,
    Donna
  • Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
    donnare said:

    Hi Shana - thanks!
    Thanks Shana. Your mom is very missed here. Thanks for letting us know how she is doing. I'm glad she will be home with you and the rest of her family soon.
    Take care,
    Donna

    Thank you guys for all the
    Thank you guys for all the nice things:)
  • luv3jay
    luv3jay Member Posts: 533
    Hey Shana! Tell your mom we
    Hey Shana! Tell your mom we all miss her...but I'm sure she knows that by now!
  • Paula G.
    Paula G. Member Posts: 596
    luv3jay said:

    Hey Shana! Tell your mom we
    Hey Shana! Tell your mom we all miss her...but I'm sure she knows that by now!

    Thanks for the update
    Thanks for the update Shana. Tell your mom we are pulling for her and to get back on board soon. Paula G.
  • kmygil
    kmygil Member Posts: 876
    Thank you!
    Hi Shana,

    Thank you so much for the update. We look forward to getting Donna back here. She is such an inspiration and cheerleader for everyone.

    Hugs,
    Kirsten
  • Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
    kmygil said:

    Thank you!
    Hi Shana,

    Thank you so much for the update. We look forward to getting Donna back here. She is such an inspiration and cheerleader for everyone.

    Hugs,
    Kirsten

    She can't wait to get back
    She can't wait to get back on the board too:) She's suppose to come home tomorrow:)