Rife Machine

eric38
eric38 Member Posts: 583
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
I know you are supposed to be able to make your own rife machine but I saw a site that claims they can convert your laptop into a rife machine for 100 dollars. It sounds fishy to me but I was wondering what the rest of you think about it. They have the paddles and software that supposedly changes the frequencies.

Eric }:.)
«1

Comments

  • eric38
    eric38 Member Posts: 583
    P.s.
    I am probably the only

    P.s.
    I am probably the only person dumb enough to be on this site at 2:30 in the morning. (:.)

    Eric
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625
    eric38 said:

    P.s.
    I am probably the only

    P.s.
    I am probably the only person dumb enough to be on this site at 2:30 in the morning. (:.)

    Eric

    been there done that (the 2:30 a.m. thing, that is)
    It's 12:30 for me, on the west coast, but I've also been on it 2 or 3 in the morning on several occasions on those nights that sleep just won't come.

    Explain what you mean about making your own rife machine. The website about converting your laptop does sound fishy to me, too.
    I'm so dumb when it comes to technology- I could never make anything like that. You've got me curious now, though...
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,715 Member
    lisa42 said:

    been there done that (the 2:30 a.m. thing, that is)
    It's 12:30 for me, on the west coast, but I've also been on it 2 or 3 in the morning on several occasions on those nights that sleep just won't come.

    Explain what you mean about making your own rife machine. The website about converting your laptop does sound fishy to me, too.
    I'm so dumb when it comes to technology- I could never make anything like that. You've got me curious now, though...

    I'm Up Now
    I did go to sleep finally about 1:00 and woke up at 3:00. Steroids yesterday so just got done watching Roseanne and now Three's Company. Yipeeee Suppose to get up in two hours to go to chemo. Yikes I'm going to be tired.

    So what is exactly this rife machine. I have never heard of it and what is it supposed to do.

    Sounds like some turbo computer or something.

    Kim
  • 2bhealed
    2bhealed Member Posts: 2,064
    I would do a whole lot more research into the machine. It does sound fishy but that's b/c I don't know enough about technology. I just don't think a computer gives off the type of radio waves that Royal Rife spoke about. but what do I know.

    I would just be very wary of the $100 claim--not of the Rife system in general.

    $100 is an amount that many people would be willing to shell out so it would be a good scam amount. Just a thought.

    Keep looking into it though. I think it may be worth your research time.'

    peace, emily
  • eric38
    eric38 Member Posts: 583
    2bhealed said:

    I would do a whole lot more research into the machine. It does sound fishy but that's b/c I don't know enough about technology. I just don't think a computer gives off the type of radio waves that Royal Rife spoke about. but what do I know.

    I would just be very wary of the $100 claim--not of the Rife system in general.

    $100 is an amount that many people would be willing to shell out so it would be a good scam amount. Just a thought.

    Keep looking into it though. I think it may be worth your research time.'

    peace, emily

    Emily - Every girl loves to hear these words - You are right.
    Emily - You are so right. When you put it that way it makes sense. Charge people the amount that anybody would be willing to part with. That does sound more and more like a scam. Nothing replaces the real thing but when people are desperate, the are willing to try anything and 100 dollars is doable for just about everybody even if they have to stretch their money. Sounds like a placebo - if people see the software going then they think it is working.

    Eric
  • eric38
    eric38 Member Posts: 583

    I'm Up Now
    I did go to sleep finally about 1:00 and woke up at 3:00. Steroids yesterday so just got done watching Roseanne and now Three's Company. Yipeeee Suppose to get up in two hours to go to chemo. Yikes I'm going to be tired.

    So what is exactly this rife machine. I have never heard of it and what is it supposed to do.

    Sounds like some turbo computer or something.

    Kim

    Kim - the rife machine is a
    Kim - the rife machine is a device that is supposed to kill cancer cells by radio frequencies. There are testimonies by people who swear it works. Dr. Rife was an inventor who tested radio frequencies on cancer cells and found that in the lab it completely obliterated cancer cells. I don`t know how it works from outside the body but it has been used successfully on animals and some people. Of course, we are all different and there are never any guarantees especially for those of us in stage 4 but it definitely worth your time to research it on the web.

    Eric
  • PhillieG
    PhillieG Member Posts: 4,866
  • eric38
    eric38 Member Posts: 583
    PhillieG said:
    Phil
    Looked it up Mr. Phil. Message received.

    Eric }:.}
  • snommintj
    snommintj Member Posts: 601
    eric38 said:

    Phil
    Looked it up Mr. Phil. Message received.

    Eric }:.}

    Radio waves and treatment
    Radio waves can be extremely powerful, I have seen many animals and one human killed while getting too close to radar equipment. They were essentially cooked. Radio waves are the motivator behind the kanzius machine. The key is to distinguish between healthy and unhealthy cells. So you will need a targeting mechanism. If you don't have a targeting mechanism, then you will have to modulate the radio waves accordingly. You will have to constructively interfere with the waves as they penetrate the cancer and you will have to destructively interfere with them as they pass the rest of your body. This could easily be accomplished with a small phased array of radio transmitters. I guess two dozen would work. perhaps 6 per side. You would need to have a PET/CT done to specifically locate your active tumors. Once you mapped them, you would need some kind of program to transmit a continuous signal of uninterrupted radio waves at a constant frequency. First from one transmitter, then you would need to do the same from each transmitter in order. Keeping in mind that the goal is to focus on the intended target. This would be minimally invasive and fairly accurate. RFA is similar in fashion but is invasive. The results would be about the same. You would damage healthy tissue and efficacy would only be as good as your imager. A huge benefit would be to find a specific radio frequency that killed only cancer cells. I doubt if one exists because of the biological similarities between cancer and healthy tissue.
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,715 Member
    snommintj said:

    Radio waves and treatment
    Radio waves can be extremely powerful, I have seen many animals and one human killed while getting too close to radar equipment. They were essentially cooked. Radio waves are the motivator behind the kanzius machine. The key is to distinguish between healthy and unhealthy cells. So you will need a targeting mechanism. If you don't have a targeting mechanism, then you will have to modulate the radio waves accordingly. You will have to constructively interfere with the waves as they penetrate the cancer and you will have to destructively interfere with them as they pass the rest of your body. This could easily be accomplished with a small phased array of radio transmitters. I guess two dozen would work. perhaps 6 per side. You would need to have a PET/CT done to specifically locate your active tumors. Once you mapped them, you would need some kind of program to transmit a continuous signal of uninterrupted radio waves at a constant frequency. First from one transmitter, then you would need to do the same from each transmitter in order. Keeping in mind that the goal is to focus on the intended target. This would be minimally invasive and fairly accurate. RFA is similar in fashion but is invasive. The results would be about the same. You would damage healthy tissue and efficacy would only be as good as your imager. A huge benefit would be to find a specific radio frequency that killed only cancer cells. I doubt if one exists because of the biological similarities between cancer and healthy tissue.

    Yikes
    I barely understand what you are talking about less trying to figure out the equipment and targeting of cells. I am just not very scientific. Good luck if you try to do this.

    Kim
  • 2bhealed
    2bhealed Member Posts: 2,064
    PhillieG said:
    Interesting spin
    http://www.rense.com/health/rife.htm


    Okay, I admit, I like the conspiracy take on it.
  • Julie 44
    Julie 44 Member Posts: 476
    2bhealed said:

    Interesting spin
    http://www.rense.com/health/rife.htm


    Okay, I admit, I like the conspiracy take on it.

    Machine
    John,
    If there was a machine out there that could just zap the cancer cells how would you think it would be able to define cancer cells from healthy ones?????
    JULIE
  • 2bhealed
    2bhealed Member Posts: 2,064
    Julie 44 said:

    Machine
    John,
    If there was a machine out there that could just zap the cancer cells how would you think it would be able to define cancer cells from healthy ones?????
    JULIE

    Radio Waves
    It's been a really long time (almost 8 years) since I researched the Rife Machine; and someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it has to do with the energy frequencies that different diseases give off vs healthy tissue. So I think you dial up a certain frequency to coincide with the disease. Therefore, it wouldn't mess with healthy tissue (cells).

    That's how I remember the basic premise.



    peace, emily

    ps. I realize you asked John not me.....I am such a buttinski.
  • PhillieG
    PhillieG Member Posts: 4,866
    snommintj said:

    Radio waves and treatment
    Radio waves can be extremely powerful, I have seen many animals and one human killed while getting too close to radar equipment. They were essentially cooked. Radio waves are the motivator behind the kanzius machine. The key is to distinguish between healthy and unhealthy cells. So you will need a targeting mechanism. If you don't have a targeting mechanism, then you will have to modulate the radio waves accordingly. You will have to constructively interfere with the waves as they penetrate the cancer and you will have to destructively interfere with them as they pass the rest of your body. This could easily be accomplished with a small phased array of radio transmitters. I guess two dozen would work. perhaps 6 per side. You would need to have a PET/CT done to specifically locate your active tumors. Once you mapped them, you would need some kind of program to transmit a continuous signal of uninterrupted radio waves at a constant frequency. First from one transmitter, then you would need to do the same from each transmitter in order. Keeping in mind that the goal is to focus on the intended target. This would be minimally invasive and fairly accurate. RFA is similar in fashion but is invasive. The results would be about the same. You would damage healthy tissue and efficacy would only be as good as your imager. A huge benefit would be to find a specific radio frequency that killed only cancer cells. I doubt if one exists because of the biological similarities between cancer and healthy tissue.

    The Kanzius Machine: A Cancer Cure?
    http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/04/10/60minutes/main4006951.shtml
    This was an interesting piece on 60 minutes a while back. It made sense to me.
  • Trixi
    Trixi Member Posts: 1
    Rife
    I am a little skeptical of the $100.00 Rife. I have a Rife machine made by Gary Wade. I know it works. When I first started using it I had a lot of die-off. Also, if I feel I am coming down with something I use the machine and the 'something' is gone. I don't have cancer but have a friend that maybe using it for his cancer. Will let you know more later.
  • RevRick
    RevRick Member Posts: 1
    Trixi said:

    Rife
    I am a little skeptical of the $100.00 Rife. I have a Rife machine made by Gary Wade. I know it works. When I first started using it I had a lot of die-off. Also, if I feel I am coming down with something I use the machine and the 'something' is gone. I don't have cancer but have a friend that maybe using it for his cancer. Will let you know more later.

    Gary Wade
    Hi Trixi,
    I am a holistic medicine practitioner www.theenergyhealinginstitute.com and I am looking for a Rife machine. I came across Gary Wade's website and the machine looks intriguing. I have done a lot of research on the different machines out there, but I can't find third party reviews on this machine. Can you tell me a little bit about it? Have you had it long, has it given you any problems, do you have the Ultra A or B, can you hear the different frequencies, do you do the full 45 mins, has anyone u know used it for other reasons etc. I really appreciate it
    Love and Light
    RevRick
  • gypsy_soul
    gypsy_soul Member Posts: 1
    Lap Top Rife Machine
    I have seen this but do not know how well it works...my Rife Machine was made in Michigan. But I will tell you that I bought one for my friend who has Lymphoma and has 6 months to live, the doctors have given up and have called Hospice in. She has had chemo/radiation treatments that really screwed her up.

    She has been on the Rife Machine for 3 weeks, even in the first days we noticed a huge difference, she could walk better, taste food, see better and the ringing in her ears stopped. Before Rife treatments she couldn't even get out of bed, let alone lift her head. We went shopping the other day, that had been the first in a year.

    The hospice doctor examined her and could not find her tumor that was the size of a softball..his words were, "Whatever you are doing, keep doing it, because it's working." Incredible is all I have to say...this machine is a miracle and I can truly say...I have my beat-friend back.
  • Lorax3
    Lorax3 Member Posts: 2

    Lap Top Rife Machine
    I have seen this but do not know how well it works...my Rife Machine was made in Michigan. But I will tell you that I bought one for my friend who has Lymphoma and has 6 months to live, the doctors have given up and have called Hospice in. She has had chemo/radiation treatments that really screwed her up.

    She has been on the Rife Machine for 3 weeks, even in the first days we noticed a huge difference, she could walk better, taste food, see better and the ringing in her ears stopped. Before Rife treatments she couldn't even get out of bed, let alone lift her head. We went shopping the other day, that had been the first in a year.

    The hospice doctor examined her and could not find her tumor that was the size of a softball..his words were, "Whatever you are doing, keep doing it, because it's working." Incredible is all I have to say...this machine is a miracle and I can truly say...I have my beat-friend back.

    Rife Machines
    Though I don't personally have Cancer I do have a variety of ailments that the doctors just keep giving me pills for. Meanwhile I'm going down hill and cannot take pain pills, not the strong ones. They took Darvocet off the market and I am desperate. I have 2 friends currently fighting cancer and wish to help. I had my first Rife treatment by a specialist. It has to be done under the radar, which is a shame. I look forward to being able to tell loved ones of my experience as soon as I get feeling a bit better (I have faith here, so many testamonials and the practitioner is one of them and is great) so that I can get my friends to be able to use this machine to help. I saw the ones with lap tops and know nothing about them but do know that what I experienced was quite remarkable.
    I have plenty of education when it comes to Anatomy & Physiology as well as Physics. I love the logic behind this. It makes absolute sense.
    I'm going to be getting a list for my friends of the closest practitioner near them. Whether they will do it or not is up to them but I'm now looking forward to being a human being again instead of a lump that my hubby has to care for and all the pain I'm in. A life without pain (well, down to normal pain) sounds so great. I can't wait to be able to be me again.
    I just had to join here so I can help if ever possible. I'll continue writing as I get each treatment and tell what the results are.
    Take care all,
    Lorax3
  • FredBentley
    FredBentley Member Posts: 2
    RevRick said:

    Gary Wade
    Hi Trixi,
    I am a holistic medicine practitioner www.theenergyhealinginstitute.com and I am looking for a Rife machine. I came across Gary Wade's website and the machine looks intriguing. I have done a lot of research on the different machines out there, but I can't find third party reviews on this machine. Can you tell me a little bit about it? Have you had it long, has it given you any problems, do you have the Ultra A or B, can you hear the different frequencies, do you do the full 45 mins, has anyone u know used it for other reasons etc. I really appreciate it
    Love and Light
    RevRick

    rife machine
    Hi Rev, Have you found out anymorer about your search of the rife machine, I am very interisted for my wife, Linda, is in stage 4 perintoneal carcinomatosis and need to know about what else we can do. i would write more but need to take her to the holistic clinic now'Fred
  • FredBentley
    FredBentley Member Posts: 2
    RevRick said:

    Gary Wade
    Hi Trixi,
    I am a holistic medicine practitioner www.theenergyhealinginstitute.com and I am looking for a Rife machine. I came across Gary Wade's website and the machine looks intriguing. I have done a lot of research on the different machines out there, but I can't find third party reviews on this machine. Can you tell me a little bit about it? Have you had it long, has it given you any problems, do you have the Ultra A or B, can you hear the different frequencies, do you do the full 45 mins, has anyone u know used it for other reasons etc. I really appreciate it
    Love and Light
    RevRick

    rife machine
    Hi Rev, Have you found out anymorer about your search of the rife machine, I am very interisted for my wife, Linda, is in stage 4 perintoneal carcinomatosis and need to know about what else we can do. i would write more but need to take her to the holistic clinic now'Fred