Welcome to the new Cancer Survivors Network website! Existing members can click HERE to review the changes and new features on CSN.

Am I that bad?

tootsie1
tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,036
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Just wondering how they choose the pictures that pop up when you sign on bere (where you get to click on discussion boards). I feel like I'm on here a lot, at least once every day, and I see a lot of the same pictures all the time. I have never seen mine! Not that I'm dying to "show off," but it's starting to give me a complex. Am I that bad? Should I call a plastic surgeon? Just asking!!! *grins*

*hugs*
Gail

Comments

  • Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
    NO!!!
    You are beautiful! I seen my pic up there a few times on the home page, along with alot of familiar faces on this board, did you ever get an email from the CSN sraff asking for your permission to use your pic? I did, and I said they sure could, and they did show it. :)

    Hugssss!
    ~Donna
  • PhillieG
    PhillieG Member Posts: 4,866
    I feel your pain
    I've yet to see mine too.
    Maybe it's because I change avatars like I change underwear, at least twice a week!
  • kmygil
    kmygil Member Posts: 876
    PhillieG said:

    I feel your pain
    I've yet to see mine too.
    Maybe it's because I change avatars like I change underwear, at least twice a week!

    Never mind
    Phil, never mind. I love your various avatars!!!

    Kirsten
  • VickiCO
    VickiCO Member Posts: 917
    Avatar
    I used to show up there (after receiving an email asking for permission) but when I changed my Avatar, I am no longer there. Write and give then permission to use your picture...

    Hugs, Vicki
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,036
    Shayenne said:

    NO!!!
    You are beautiful! I seen my pic up there a few times on the home page, along with alot of familiar faces on this board, did you ever get an email from the CSN sraff asking for your permission to use your pic? I did, and I said they sure could, and they did show it. :)

    Hugssss!
    ~Donna

    No
    No, I never got that email. Now I feel even more like they think, "No Way!" *L*

    *Hugs*
    Gail
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,036
    VickiCO said:

    Avatar
    I used to show up there (after receiving an email asking for permission) but when I changed my Avatar, I am no longer there. Write and give then permission to use your picture...

    Hugs, Vicki

    Not sure of that
    I would feel a little weird about doing that, I think. It would be like, "Look at me!"

    *hugs*
    Gail
  • chynabear
    chynabear Member Posts: 481
    Absolutely
    Not bad!

    I have been on this board since around the summer of 2005 and it wasn't until this past fall (after November 2007) that they emailed me and asked if I would complete a survey and send a picture for the front page.

    I have never posted an avatar here (just laziness, I think).

    Your beautiful face will appear on the front at some point in time, of this I'm sure :)