(SNIFF) HOPEFULLY I'LL SURVIVE

spongebob
spongebob Member Posts: 2,565
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
I just got word that the Rick Springfield concert in Nashville that Stacy wanted us all to attend is sold out. Aparrantly there is an AARP Women's Auxiliary convention in town at the same time as the concert... Needless to say I am completely devistated. Distraught even... But, as Rick says... "I'll play along with the charade" and pretend that my heart just isn't broken...

;-)

Comments

  • IzzieCat
    IzzieCat Member Posts: 56
    awwww, SpongeBob....that's too bad! But....if you watch "General Hospital", you can see Rick Springfield, he plays an alcoholic brain surgeon....and sometimes he sings! (Just like real life, eh?) :-D

    Mary
  • spongebob
    spongebob Member Posts: 2,565
    IzzieCat said:

    awwww, SpongeBob....that's too bad! But....if you watch "General Hospital", you can see Rick Springfield, he plays an alcoholic brain surgeon....and sometimes he sings! (Just like real life, eh?) :-D

    Mary

    That's the beauty of soap operas - they're so "real-life". I know if I ever have problems with my brain (Katie & Stacy - be quiet; I know what you're thinking) I want him to operate on me(when he'ssober).

    Are you serious - he's still on that show? next thing you know, you're going to tell me Luke and Laura and Scorpio are still on it, too! HAHAHA
  • IzzieCat
    IzzieCat Member Posts: 56
    spongebob said:

    That's the beauty of soap operas - they're so "real-life". I know if I ever have problems with my brain (Katie & Stacy - be quiet; I know what you're thinking) I want him to operate on me(when he'ssober).

    Are you serious - he's still on that show? next thing you know, you're going to tell me Luke and Laura and Scorpio are still on it, too! HAHAHA

    Hahahaha, Luke is still on the show....Laura was a while ago, but she has lapsed into a catatonic state...Scorpio drops in from time to time...I swear, you can go YEARS without watching, and then tune in, and you know what's going on right away! :-D
  • StacyGleaso
    StacyGleaso Member Posts: 1,233 Member
    IzzieCat said:

    Hahahaha, Luke is still on the show....Laura was a while ago, but she has lapsed into a catatonic state...Scorpio drops in from time to time...I swear, you can go YEARS without watching, and then tune in, and you know what's going on right away! :-D

    I met Scorpio in person once at our mall....hubba hubba....HOT! lol

    Stacy
  • IzzieCat
    IzzieCat Member Posts: 56

    I met Scorpio in person once at our mall....hubba hubba....HOT! lol

    Stacy

    I still tune in once in a while....Sonny Corinthos, (the local mob boss) looks just like my Dad when he was a young man...he could be his twin.

    Mary
  • scouty
    scouty Member Posts: 1,965
    Hi Sponger!!!

    I was at the beach with my family and missed your birthday post so a belated one to you sir!!!!

    As far as being depressed about seeing if you have more hair on your head then Rick does, remember the Jack Daniels distillery is only a few miles away for you to drown your sorrows in.

    Lisa P.
  • spongebob
    spongebob Member Posts: 2,565
    scouty said:

    Hi Sponger!!!

    I was at the beach with my family and missed your birthday post so a belated one to you sir!!!!

    As far as being depressed about seeing if you have more hair on your head then Rick does, remember the Jack Daniels distillery is only a few miles away for you to drown your sorrows in.

    Lisa P.

    True dat - Lynchburg to be exact... located in a DRY COUNTY!
  • hopefulone
    hopefulone Member Posts: 1,043
    Bummer, SB , but I'm sure you'll have a blast no doubt anyway! Those women from the AARP have some nerve LOL. Have fun