CSN Login
Members Online: 1

You are here

He made it.

hicarm
Posts: 57
Joined: Nov 2005

Just want to update on my father. He came out of critcal condition from his second liver resection. 95% of the tumor is out by surgery. The other 5% was dealt with by RFA because the tumor lies near the arteries. Dad's CEA went down to 2.8 and doctor said that if should continue to go down. He checked out of the hospital this morning. I am surprised to hear this. I am SOOOO happy for him.

I think the HAI pump will be turned on soon after a few weeks of recovery. Thanks to all who sends good words, thoughts and vibes. Your support means a lot!!!

Carm

nanuk's picture
nanuk
Posts: 1363
Joined: Dec 2003

what feelings of reief you & your father must feel tonight. seems that celebration is in order..

Monicaemilia's picture
Monicaemilia
Posts: 455
Joined: Nov 2006

This is wonderful news. Rejoice in your dad's good health! Monica

jenalynet's picture
jenalynet
Posts: 363
Joined: Nov 2005

Great news!! I am happy for you and your dad. I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers...Audrey

valeriec's picture
valeriec
Posts: 350
Joined: Oct 2006

Carm,
What great news! Thanks for keeping us updated.
God bless-
ValerieC

JADot's picture
JADot
Posts: 720
Joined: Jan 2006

Hi Carm,

Wow, that's great news!!! Your family must be so relieved to know this!!! By the time Chinese New Year rolls around, your dad will be clamouring for some fried dough for breakfast again :-)

Thanks for sharing your great news!

Ying

hicarm
Posts: 57
Joined: Nov 2005

Haha Ying, you are funny. The Fried dough store is right across from my apartment. They start cooking at 4 am every morning.
When is Chinese New Year? I have to find out.
Carm

Betsydoglover's picture
Betsydoglover
Posts: 1254
Joined: Jul 2005

Great news, Carm!

Glad for you both.
Betsy

hopefulone
Posts: 1048
Joined: Jan 2007

Thats so great Carm ! Am so glad to hear good news. ! Will keep him in my prayers.

scouty's picture
scouty
Posts: 1976
Joined: Apr 2004

I am very happy to hear this great news Carm!!!!

Thanks for sharing and please keep us posted as he heals.

Lisa P.

jams67's picture
jams67
Posts: 927
Joined: May 2006

Thank God he is doing so well. I'll keep your family in my prayers.

taraHK
Posts: 1961
Joined: Aug 2003

Wow -- this is fantastic news. Great stuff.
Chinese New Year is 17-20 Feb. The streets are ablaze with all the decorations already.

Subscribe to Comments for "He made it."