HAPPY B'DAY NANUK!

2bhealed
2bhealed Member Posts: 2,064
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
hey all you semi-colons,

our esteemed bud snuck through another birthday on Thursday the 21st so I'd like to us to give him a rousing semi-colon salute!

( I )

There's mine--just add yours!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY NANUK!!!

......and MANY more!!

WE LOVE YOU BUD!!

peace, emily who hasn't mooned in a ****'s age but consider yourself cybermooned!!

Comments

  • Moesimo
    Moesimo Member Posts: 1,072
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

    Maureen
  • HowardJ
    HowardJ Member Posts: 474
    Happy Birthday, Bud! Hope all's going well.

    Hmmm...cybermooned by a semi-colon. Now that's a site to behold!

    Howard
  • scouty
    scouty Member Posts: 1,965
    My buddy Bud!!!!!!!!

    How dare you sneak under us like that honey!!!!!! You probably are just a softie for us southern girl types and scared I just might hug and kiss you to death.

    I'm gonna do that anyway. Happy belated Bday my friend and you will have many many more.

    Look out, there are a billion hugs and kisses coming your way from a small town in NC.

    Love, Lisa P.
  • goldfinch
    goldfinch Member Posts: 735
    Happy belated bday Bud!!!! And many, many more!
    Mary
  • nanuk
    nanuk Member Posts: 1,358
    HowardJ said:

    Happy Birthday, Bud! Hope all's going well.

    Hmmm...cybermooned by a semi-colon. Now that's a site to behold!

    Howard

    I guess that's appropriate for a moon child..
  • nanuk
    nanuk Member Posts: 1,358
    goldfinch said:

    Happy belated bday Bud!!!! And many, many more!
    Mary

    Thank You everybody for the birday wishes...I'll get you Emily..
  • jsabol
    jsabol Member Posts: 1,145
    Hey Bud,
    Happy belated birthday; hope you enjoyed every minute, and here's to a good year. We just got home from a family dinner for my baby's 18th birthday today; I'm so thankful to be here to celebrate. Judy
  • kerry
    kerry Member Posts: 1,313
    jsabol said:

    Hey Bud,
    Happy belated birthday; hope you enjoyed every minute, and here's to a good year. We just got home from a family dinner for my baby's 18th birthday today; I'm so thankful to be here to celebrate. Judy

    Happy Birthday Bud and many many more!!!! Sorry so late, I just got home from a family reunion in Indiana and check my messages.

    Our goal is to get older!!!!!!!! So we cherish each birthday!!

    Love

    Kerry
  • 2bhealed
    2bhealed Member Posts: 2,064
    nanuk said:

    Thank You everybody for the birday wishes...I'll get you Emily..

    heeheeheehee
  • 2bhealed
    2bhealed Member Posts: 2,064
    nanuk said:

    I guess that's appropriate for a moon child..

    i'm being followed by a moonshadow.....
  • kangatoo
    kangatoo Member Posts: 2,105
    kerry said:

    Happy Birthday Bud and many many more!!!! Sorry so late, I just got home from a family reunion in Indiana and check my messages.

    Our goal is to get older!!!!!!!! So we cherish each birthday!!

    Love

    Kerry

    TYPICAL , AIN'T IT....AAAHHH GOTTA BE LAST AGAIN TO KNOW.
    Flamin' time zones!!!
    Bud...how come you look so young in your pics mate. I thought there was ome benefit livin' in a land where one hibernates in tha winter. Does that mean the snow n ice n all manner of cold has a lot ta do with the ageing process?
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATE!!!!

    ------sorry for shoutin guys n gals----it's just that the elderly chap is so far away and might be hard 'o' hearin'....lol!

    sorry Bud...us geriatrics gotta think alike you know and I'm not gettin' any younger either!!!!! lol!!
  • tkd3g
    tkd3g Member Posts: 767
    kangatoo said:

    TYPICAL , AIN'T IT....AAAHHH GOTTA BE LAST AGAIN TO KNOW.
    Flamin' time zones!!!
    Bud...how come you look so young in your pics mate. I thought there was ome benefit livin' in a land where one hibernates in tha winter. Does that mean the snow n ice n all manner of cold has a lot ta do with the ageing process?
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATE!!!!

    ------sorry for shoutin guys n gals----it's just that the elderly chap is so far away and might be hard 'o' hearin'....lol!

    sorry Bud...us geriatrics gotta think alike you know and I'm not gettin' any younger either!!!!! lol!!

    Hey Bud,

    Happy Happy Birthday.

    "Inside every older person is a younger person -
    wondering what the hell happened. "
    Cora Harvey Armstrong

    Let out that youngin' and go a partying!!!!

    Barb ( who just saw Loggins and Messina with a bunch of old farts like me)
  • Kanort
    Kanort Member Posts: 1,272
    Hi Bud,

    Oops! I almost missed it. Happy Belated Birthday to you! See you in Vegas!

    Hugs,

    Kay
  • taunya
    taunya Member Posts: 390
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY Nanuk!!!!!!!!
    and many more............
    Love,
    Taunya