I'M BA-ACK!

spongebob
spongebob Member Posts: 2,565
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Ahoy all ye landlubbers, pollywogs and sand-peeps -

I'm still out in the middle of the ocean (ain't satelites incredible things?) but we've managed to fix the software glitch that was keeping me from being connected to ye...

Missed all of you terribly.

Hope all is well and look forward to conver-si-ating with you.

Cheers!

- SpongeBob

Comments

  • jgomez
    jgomez Member Posts: 25
    I'm glad to hear from you, you always make this site more possitive.
    Welcome back.
  • kerry
    kerry Member Posts: 1,313
    So glad you are back. We have missed you!!! Hope all is well.

    Kerry
  • spongebob
    spongebob Member Posts: 2,565
    jgomez said:

    I'm glad to hear from you, you always make this site more possitive.
    Welcome back.

    Hola, Amigo!

    Didn't make it into Mexico - but hoping to do so soon!

    Te espero buen salud.

    - SB
  • spongebob
    spongebob Member Posts: 2,565
    kerry said:

    So glad you are back. We have missed you!!! Hope all is well.

    Kerry

    Hi, Kerry -

    Did I see where you have been off on an adventure of your own?

    Great to hear from you!

    Cheers

    - SB
  • jsabol
    jsabol Member Posts: 1,145
    Hi SB,
    You've been missed, but I glad to hear that the software glitch was repaired...hope it didn't extend to any other operating systems!
    I still have pics to send, been sidelined by a few things, but back in the saddle again.
    I just started the last round of chemo!!!! only 5 more weeks to go. Hope my skin holds up...I keep expecting to start molting, I have so many little cracks in my skin!
    Keep posting, regards, Judy
  • kangatoo
    kangatoo Member Posts: 2,105
    jsabol said:

    Hi SB,
    You've been missed, but I glad to hear that the software glitch was repaired...hope it didn't extend to any other operating systems!
    I still have pics to send, been sidelined by a few things, but back in the saddle again.
    I just started the last round of chemo!!!! only 5 more weeks to go. Hope my skin holds up...I keep expecting to start molting, I have so many little cracks in my skin!
    Keep posting, regards, Judy

    Yoh--Bob----me too--had to go awol for 2 weeks.
    Great tah hear yah voice mate--howza health buddy--hope it's real good!
    Not too bad here--doc says am in rem. and now up to ultrasounds n bloods to check for any others nasty little blighters.
    Hey--be well and safe mate~
    kanga n Jen
  • spongebob
    spongebob Member Posts: 2,565
    jsabol said:

    Hi SB,
    You've been missed, but I glad to hear that the software glitch was repaired...hope it didn't extend to any other operating systems!
    I still have pics to send, been sidelined by a few things, but back in the saddle again.
    I just started the last round of chemo!!!! only 5 more weeks to go. Hope my skin holds up...I keep expecting to start molting, I have so many little cracks in my skin!
    Keep posting, regards, Judy

    Hiya, Judy -

    I saw your posting on lips. Interesting side-effect. Glad you found a treatment and passed the word to everyone. That's one of the best things about this site, is all the insider gouge that we can share.

    Glad to be back and feeling good (well, I wasn't feeling too good for a couple of weeks there when we were in 15+ footers for about 10 days, they maxed out at about 20 footers one day and then dropped to nothing. well... you saw the pics - it was like a pond out here)

    Anyway, good to hear from you and looking forward to seeing those pix! Need something to put on my mantle at my new place (not like I'm there very often these days) and in my stateroom on the ship (my "real" new home).

    Ciao, bay-bee

    - Sponge
  • spongebob
    spongebob Member Posts: 2,565
    kangatoo said:

    Yoh--Bob----me too--had to go awol for 2 weeks.
    Great tah hear yah voice mate--howza health buddy--hope it's real good!
    Not too bad here--doc says am in rem. and now up to ultrasounds n bloods to check for any others nasty little blighters.
    Hey--be well and safe mate~
    kanga n Jen

    G'day, Kanga -

    Great to hear from you. Yep doing well. Looking forward to getting my feet on dry land for a few weeks.

    Hope your AWOL was because of a trip on the bike and not because you were feeling ill. Congrats on being in remission! I'd send you a card, but I don't think they make one for that (although they @#$% well should). You just keep those nasty little blighters away now.

    Cheers!

    - SpongeBob
  • kangatoo
    kangatoo Member Posts: 2,105
    spongebob said:

    Hiya, Judy -

    I saw your posting on lips. Interesting side-effect. Glad you found a treatment and passed the word to everyone. That's one of the best things about this site, is all the insider gouge that we can share.

    Glad to be back and feeling good (well, I wasn't feeling too good for a couple of weeks there when we were in 15+ footers for about 10 days, they maxed out at about 20 footers one day and then dropped to nothing. well... you saw the pics - it was like a pond out here)

    Anyway, good to hear from you and looking forward to seeing those pix! Need something to put on my mantle at my new place (not like I'm there very often these days) and in my stateroom on the ship (my "real" new home).

    Ciao, bay-bee

    - Sponge

    Nope--not on bike Bob--had to do a spot o work--son works for me and needed a holi--so I went away for a while.
    Hey--just bought a new motorsickle for my dear Jen---now she won't have me ribs to pinch--he he.
    Sounds like a surfboard woulda been a good deal where yu been mate.
    stay well Bob--thinkin bout yah mate
    kanga n JEN(XXXXX)

    PS--ah give up kissin guys--bad for me health--lol
  • Kanort
    Kanort Member Posts: 1,272
    Welcome back, Bob! We missed your wit, wisdom, and well-wishes.

    Kay
  • 2bhealed
    2bhealed Member Posts: 2,064
    Hey Sponger!

    You sure those were waves and you just weren't having the bedspins??? eh matey?

    Have been AWOL meself but trying to catch up this week. Will be going AWOL again next week for 2 weeks then off to the coast for a much-needed vacation....can you say a Carolina island...sandy beaches...the surf....fishing....warm (it's been cold and rainy continually in Minnesota! argh!!#@$%*&!!)

    Glad to have you back buddy.

    peace, emily who will stay ashore but enjoy the ocean just the same!
  • bsrules
    bsrules Member Posts: 296
    Sponge Bob!!!
    Welcome Back!! I see you name on the screen and I laugh as I think of my hubby!!! Hope all is well!! We are hanging in there! My hubby Bob and had a rough go of it for a while but he is a trooper!!! He enjoys reading you messages. He said Howdy from one sponge bob to another!! Welcome Back!!!