It's my birthday..SB get the 'ritas going....

2bhealed
2bhealed Member Posts: 2,064
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Okay that will be a blueberry smoothie for me but a round of the other stuff for you all!!!

42 and counting......

Thank you all on this discussion board for the love and support you show to all who come. It is an oasis on many a day for me.

CHEERS!!!

emily

Comments

  • shubunkin
    shubunkin Member Posts: 60
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    DANIELLE

    BY THE WAY, i AM GOING TO SEND YOU MAIL VIA THE SITE SO BE SURE AND CHECK IT! HAVE A GREAT DAY!
  • hoosier_kitten
    hoosier_kitten Member Posts: 39
    Happy Birthday Emily!!!!

    And thank YOU for all your support. Cheers to you!

    Rita
  • Lisa Rose
    Lisa Rose Member Posts: 597 Member

    Happy Birthday Emily!!!!

    And thank YOU for all your support. Cheers to you!

    Rita

    Happy Birthday Emily !

    All the best to you EMILY on your special day . I also celebrated my 42 birthday on September 19 . My the things we have in common !!!! I wonder what blueberry 'ritas would taste like .

    HAPPY A GREAT DAY.
    Lisa

    PS . Anymore september babies out there?
  • vcavanagh
    vcavanagh Member Posts: 79
    Happy Birthday Emily.
    I recommend a small Irish whiskey with cream.
    Blessings,
    Vincent.
  • StacyGleaso
    StacyGleaso Member Posts: 1,233 Member
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR EMILY...

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

    (pretend I was singing!)

    I'm with Vincent...hand over the alcohol and nobody gets hurt!!

    Stacy
  • spongebob
    spongebob Member Posts: 2,565
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, emily!

    White Canadians for everyone!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Lisa Rose! - My 40th (yes, I'm just a baby compared to you mature, sophisticated, women of the world) was on Sept. 5th.

    I'm pulling out my Saturday Night Fever LP so we can all party!

    - SpongeBob ; )
  • spongebob
    spongebob Member Posts: 2,565

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR EMILY...

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

    (pretend I was singing!)

    I'm with Vincent...hand over the alcohol and nobody gets hurt!!

    Stacy

    LISTEN TO THE GIRL WITH ONLY HALF A LIVER PINING FOR BOOZE! ARE YOU EVEN OLD ENOUGH TO DRINK?
  • StacyGleaso
    StacyGleaso Member Posts: 1,233 Member
    spongebob said:

    LISTEN TO THE GIRL WITH ONLY HALF A LIVER PINING FOR BOOZE! ARE YOU EVEN OLD ENOUGH TO DRINK?

    Hey tough guy...get your facts straight...I HAVE 60% FOR PETE'S SAKE!!!!!!!!

    As if you'd take a fluff drink over the hard stuff! We all know you better!
  • Lisa Rose
    Lisa Rose Member Posts: 597 Member
    spongebob said:

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, emily!

    White Canadians for everyone!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Lisa Rose! - My 40th (yes, I'm just a baby compared to you mature, sophisticated, women of the world) was on Sept. 5th.

    I'm pulling out my Saturday Night Fever LP so we can all party!

    - SpongeBob ; )

    Spongebob,

    HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY !!!

    Lisa
  • 2bhealed
    2bhealed Member Posts: 2,064
    spongebob said:

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, emily!

    White Canadians for everyone!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Lisa Rose! - My 40th (yes, I'm just a baby compared to you mature, sophisticated, women of the world) was on Sept. 5th.

    I'm pulling out my Saturday Night Fever LP so we can all party!

    - SpongeBob ; )

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Lisa Rose (did you ever get my email?) and SpongeBob!!!

    Tally Ho.

    emily
  • spongebob
    spongebob Member Posts: 2,565
    Lisa Rose said:

    Spongebob,

    HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY !!!

    Lisa

    Thanks, Lisa!
  • spongebob
    spongebob Member Posts: 2,565
    2bhealed said:

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Lisa Rose (did you ever get my email?) and SpongeBob!!!

    Tally Ho.

    emily

    Thanks, emily!
  • Lisa Rose
    Lisa Rose Member Posts: 597 Member
    2bhealed said:

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Lisa Rose (did you ever get my email?) and SpongeBob!!!

    Tally Ho.

    emily

    Hi Emily,
    Yes,I received your e-mail and thank you . I'll write later today , hubby and I have been running the roads enjoying the fall colors .

    Lisa
  • Lisa Rose
    Lisa Rose Member Posts: 597 Member
    2bhealed said:

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Lisa Rose (did you ever get my email?) and SpongeBob!!!

    Tally Ho.

    emily

    Hi Emily,
    Yes,I received your e-mail and thank you . I'll write later today hubby and I have been running the roads enjoying the fall colors .

    Lisa
  • pattieb
    pattieb Member Posts: 168
    hmmmmm blueberry ritas sound real good hope your bday was a great one. I'll be 59 on sat and still counting. With everything I've been though I feel pretty good about 59. P.S. Had to show proof of age to my boss she didn't belive me lol. xoxoxo
  • 2bhealed
    2bhealed Member Posts: 2,064
    pattieb said:

    hmmmmm blueberry ritas sound real good hope your bday was a great one. I'll be 59 on sat and still counting. With everything I've been though I feel pretty good about 59. P.S. Had to show proof of age to my boss she didn't belive me lol. xoxoxo

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY pattieb!!!

    Thanks to all for the well wishes. We had a great day...went camping in this beautiful fall weather....cooking over an open fire...kids filling up on S'mores.

    peace, emily
  • spongebob
    spongebob Member Posts: 2,565
    2bhealed said:

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY pattieb!!!

    Thanks to all for the well wishes. We had a great day...went camping in this beautiful fall weather....cooking over an open fire...kids filling up on S'mores.

    peace, emily

    Filling up on s'mores...

    Just the kids?

    C'mon, em, you know you had one... or two...
  • Lisa Rose
    Lisa Rose Member Posts: 597 Member
    2bhealed said:

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY pattieb!!!

    Thanks to all for the well wishes. We had a great day...went camping in this beautiful fall weather....cooking over an open fire...kids filling up on S'mores.

    peace, emily

    Happy Birthday Pattieb !!
    September 27 is your Big Day so Birthday Wishes are sent your way . Have a great day !! Not to many 'ritas..

    Lisa