CSN Login
Members Online: 1

You are here

I don't know where to go

Posts: 2
Joined: Jul 2003

I want to find out if I am anemic or and if it is a cancer. if you could please tell me where to go or answer my question please post. thanks

rosie43539's picture
Posts: 56
Joined: Mar 2003

I suggest that you start with your primary care physician. They can do numorus test to check for anemia. Ask for a referal to an oncologist or a hematologist. They specialize in disorders of the blood and cancer.I assume you are feeling very tired etc. But you need to get things rolling, time is important, espically when dealing with cancer.
Sincerly Rosie

Subscribe to Comments for "I don't know where to go"