CSN Login
Members Online: 0

You are here

I need your advice

Posts: 1
Joined: Jul 2002

Hello everyone,My name is Eva.My mom was diagnoised with ALL and now she was taking treatment in Bulgaria.Because of the economical problems in my country we need to pay most of her treatment.That's why I'm looking for financial assistance.Does anyone know any helth organization which can help?Is it possible to apply for financial assistance in the States from another country? Will you able to give me any advice I really appreciate your cooperation.Thank you.

Subscribe to Comments for "I need your advice"