~~~~Thank you Sooooooo Much Pinkflutterby!!!~~~~

cindycflynn
cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Last night after I came home from school at around 10:00pm, I found a special package from Texas, and a closer look revealed that it was from Libby/Pinkflutterby!

Not only did the box contain an extremely cute Pink Pig with wings holding a heart (how did you know that I was born in the Year of the Pig and that my B-day is on Valentine's Day?!?!?!?), but also a very stylish cowgirl boot from my Texas sister, AND a pink candy cane with the Susan G. Komen logo, AND a small box of chocolates, AND some Sno-Balls (malted milk balls covered in "snow"), AND hot cocoa mix!!!!

How did you manage to find all of my favorite things???? I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that you sent such a thoughtful collection of goodies and can't thank you enough. All of the ornaments will be placed with honor on our tree (which is being delivered on Sunday) along with the beautiful angel I received last year from MyTurnNow.

I'm sad to say that I haven't sent my own ornament yet, but I WILL get it sent this weekend - Dear sister - thank you for your patience!!!!

As always, thank you dear Chenheart for putting this together. This is the second year your efforts along with my sweet sisters have really made my holidays special.

Love and Peace,
Cindy

Comments

• pinkflutterby
    pinkflutterby Member Posts: 615 Member
    :)
    OOOOOOO I am thrilled you got it and loved it and how perfect the pig was. I have to admit I bought one for myself too ;) I loved the boot and had to include that one!

I am so glad you received it just in time to decorate you tree!!!

soooooo thrilledddddd, ♥ Libby

p.s. I was so excited I closed up the package then noticed a note I wrote to you sitting on the table ---- sorry!
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Cindy,
    Your stuff sounds so

Cindy,
    Your stuff sounds so fun and how great that it suits you so well. Our sisters are great, aren't they? I just sent mine off yesterday. I thought for sure I would be last but thanks for taking that honor from me. LOL
    This is so much fun. The thought and creativity of everyone makes this so special. But the best of all is the love that we feel when we receive our package. I felt like that little girl back so long ago that anticipated and was so delighted by a pretty package with surprizes inside. I know that everyone feels the same. We now have tangible reminders of our sisters in pink.
    Stef
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Cindy
    isn't this exciting. Libby sure sent you a lot of love in her package. Chenheart definitely found the child in us all.
    Char