Calvertcrafts---Thank you

tommaseena
tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Gail,
Thank you for the handmade ornaments that you sent--they are beautiful. Cross stitched Santa, Snowman and mitten. When I showed Jake he loved them as well.
Can't wait to put them on the tree in a few weeks since we will be getting a real tree again and want it to last for the whole season without drying out.

Thank you again.

Happy Holidays to you and your family,
Margo

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    The love and happiness shown
    The love and happiness shown by both the senders and receivers is so heartwarming! This is just soooo nice! Your ornaments sound so holiday sweet! I know you and Jake will enjoy them long past this holiday season. Thanks for describing them!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    chenheart said:

The love and happiness shown
    The love and happiness shown by both the senders and receivers is so heartwarming! This is just soooo nice! Your ornaments sound so holiday sweet! I know you and Jake will enjoy them long past this holiday season. Thanks for describing them!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Cross stitch is so nice and
    Cross stitch is so nice and handmade ornaments are a gift of love. Love hearing about these.
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    fauxma said:

Cross stitch is so nice and
    Cross stitch is so nice and handmade ornaments are a gift of love. Love hearing about these.

Gail did these
    Gail did these while undergoing chemo!
    What a woman!
    I read books.
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member

Gail did these
    Gail did these while undergoing chemo!
    What a woman!
    I read books.

That is so sweet that she
    That is so sweet that she made them! I know that you will treasure them. Thanks again to Chen for spreading the joy of the season.