Anyone see "Menopause - the Musical"?

sbmly53
sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
My cheeks hurt from laughing! What a great show - 4 very different women who meet at a sale at Bloomingdale's and fight over a black bra. Familiar music with parodied lyrics like 'Puff, my God,I'm Draggin'; 'Please Make Me Over'; 'Stayin' Awake' and so many more. See it if it comes your way.

Sue

Comments

• GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    So funny!!
    I had the good fortune to see it about 4 years ago with a "group" of women....we howled and had the best time.
    Yes ladies~ Go!
  • roseann4
    roseann4 Member Posts: 992 Member

So funny!!
    I had the good fortune to see it about 4 years ago with a "group" of women....we howled and had the best time.
    Yes ladies~ Go!

Yes.
    I saw it with my sister and it was a riot. We still talk about how much fun we had. Every women should see it before or after menopause.

Roseann
  • jk1952
    jk1952 Member Posts: 613
    roseann4 said:

Yes.
    I saw it with my sister and it was a riot. We still talk about how much fun we had. Every women should see it before or after menopause.

Roseann

It is a great show. I would

It is a great show. I would also highly recommend it.

Joyce
  • mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806
    Saw it
    It was so funny I couldn't stop laughing. My husband enjoyed it too. He also enjoyed being one of only about 8 men in a totally filled theater.

marge
  • sparkle1
    sparkle1 Member Posts: 242
    Yes, saw it in Vegas. Very
    Yes, saw it in Vegas. Very funny!
    Sparkle
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    I loved Menopause
    I seen it a couple years ago with some girlfriends. We laughed and had a good time!!! Almost peed my pants. It was so funny. We actually all got up on stage with them at the end and did a chorus line!