Should I call the doctor??

TulsaMomof3
TulsaMomof3 Member Posts: 105
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I had my first Chemo On July 2nd, July 7th I started my regularly scheduled monthly period. Usually they last 7 days but I am still on it! Its not heavy but deffintly there. That only puts me at 10 days but didn't know if that is something to cause alarm or not?

Comments

• jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    It never hurts anything to
    It never hurts anything to call. I probably would. It would give you peace of mind then.

Hugs, Leeza
  • Katz77
    Katz77 Member Posts: 598
    All I can add is, call! When
    All I can add is, call! When in doubt follow ur heart. That's why we pay them the big bucks. Katz
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Katz77 said:

All I can add is, call! When
    All I can add is, call! When in doubt follow ur heart. That's why we pay them the big bucks. Katz

I agree .. Call .. why worry all week-end
    chances are .. he'll want to see you in his/her office Monday a.m.

Good Luck,

Vicki Sam
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    VickiSam said:

I agree .. Call .. why worry all week-end
    chances are .. he'll want to see you in his/her office Monday a.m.

Good Luck,

Vicki Sam

Call, but don't panic
    Hi, TulsaMom -

From my own experience, chemo really f-u-know-whats with your cycle -- it certainly did with mine.

I definitely think you should call your doctor, just to let them decide if anything needs to be done (I'm wondering if your iron levels are okay, after a cycle that long), but I don't think you need to be overly alarmed.

Traci
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    TraciInLA said:

Call, but don't panic
    Hi, TulsaMom -

From my own experience, chemo really f-u-know-whats with your cycle -- it certainly did with mine.

I definitely think you should call your doctor, just to let them decide if anything needs to be done (I'm wondering if your iron levels are okay, after a cycle that long), but I don't think you need to be overly alarmed.

Traci

YES!

YES!
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    I would be more alarmed
    if it lasted 2 weeks as opposed to 10 days. But, when in doubt...you know the rule.

Praying all goes well.

Blessings,
    Sylvia