mymastectomyonline.com-Need My Invisible Sister Support!

SamuraiMom
SamuraiMom Member Posts: 295
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hi All,

Well, off we go! www.mymastectomyonline.com has officially hit the world wide web!

It's not perfect but it will get there! Still battling with meta tags and sitemaps but I'll nail it! For now, type it in your browser vs. googling it.(aren't you impressed with my website lingo? LOL!)Better meta tags than cancer for the moment, right?

I am in desperate need of other breast cancer survivors to submit their photos and stories for the site.

Please tell any of your friends or acquaintances that they can be as anonymous as they need to be!

Email questions, photos, etc. to: samuraimom@mymastectomyonline.com

Screen names, made up names, whatever! All photos are from the neck down.

But the explanations and stories that go with those photos are what is going to make this site special.

You must click on the photo gallery in order to view any photos. So don't be afraid to log on...the homepage does not display photos of any kind.

You can follow me on Twitter under username: BreastCancerFL and I will be up on Facebook and MySpace by the end of the week.

Thank you to everyone!

p.s. Be on the lookout for an post on July 1st from me. I am hoping to be able to participate in the Pepsi Refresh Project going on that gives out grants for community/greater good type ideas. The person with the most votes wins!

Love to All My Invisible Sistas!
XXOO
JoJo

Comments

• CarrWilson
    CarrWilson Member Posts: 111
    WOW
    Very nice website, I wish I had taken more photos!
  • SamuraiMom
    SamuraiMom Member Posts: 295

WOW

Thank You!!
    I can still use your doctor recommendations and any ideas you'd like to share!

I was actually hoping to have photos of how some look years later to be honest! If you think you might want to, please let me know! :)

Thank you so, so much!!

xxoo,
    JoJo
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000

WOW

Nice website. Thanks!

Nice website. Thanks!