I'm baaaaaaack!!

MyTurnNow
MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hi, everyone. I have not been on line either reading or responding to posts for 2 weeks. It's not because I was on vacation or having fun. I, along with my family, have been moving. Yes, that's right, moving. We went from our 3,000 square foot home to our 1,200 square foot townhouse. But, the good news is, we are done and almost completely unpacked. We had our first home-cooked meal last night. And, it was yummy......flounder grilled as an appetizer and steak and chicken with brocolli, also grilled, for our meal. I am so happy to be back in our townhouse and also back to work. Moving is too much work for me!!

Welcome to the newbies that I've missed and I'll also spend time checking out the posts that I've missed. Have a great day everyone!!

Comments

• Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Welcome!
    Welcome back! We missed you! Glad your move is over and that you are settled now. Sorry that I missed your first meal. Sounds good!!! Nice to read that you are enjoying your life so much!

Sue :)
  • pattimc
    pattimc Member Posts: 431
    Hi!
    Glad to see you're back posting! Isn't moving just so much fun??? I swear the next time I move will be to the old folks home!

Hope all is going well and that you settle in quickly!

Take care!

Patti
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    So glad to see you back!
    It sounds like the past couple of weeks have been way more work than you needed, but I'm glad to hear that you're settled and enjoying your ocean view!

But...AHEM...why weren't we all invited over for your housewarming dinner? I would have brought the potato salad!

:-) Traci
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    TraciInLA said:

So glad to see you back!
    It sounds like the past couple of weeks have been way more work than you needed, but I'm glad to hear that you're settled and enjoying your ocean view!

But...AHEM...why weren't we all invited over for your housewarming dinner? I would have brought the potato salad!

:-) Traci

You are here now! Glad to
    You are here now! Glad to see you posting. Yea, why weren't we invited? lol