Happy Easter to evreyone!!

Akiss4me
Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Surprise!! Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter and to "check in" to tell you that I am surviving life after cancer!! (Yes, it is true! There is life after cancer!)
I have had all good reports so far and even though I am struggling with the Aremidex (I tolerated the Tamoxifen better) I have confidance that we will come to terms somehow (Teehee....MY terms!!).
So for all you out there that feel like this process will never end, you are right. But you will get wonderful long breaks in between, more & more, and realize that you found your new normal and life goes on! I will have my 1 year check up the end of next month and just know that I will be told I officially qualify as a '1 year' survivor!!
Hope everyone enjoys today and I really do miss you all!! Psst....you can find alot of us on facebook (gigggle....we are all farmers!!).
Hugs and smiles Pammy

Comments

• Sher43009
    Sher43009 Member Posts: 602 Member
    So glad you're back to
    So glad you're back to enjoying life again! It's amazing how much it can change in only one year.

Happy Easter
    Sher
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Hoppy Bunny Day to you too!
    Hoppy Bunny Day to you too! I am glad you sound as spunky as ever! Sorry the Arimidex is being problematic for you :(

We have had postings about FB here recently, and no,not all of us are there, and if we are, not all of us farm! Some of us can't figure the whole FB thing out, some of us have no aps, some of us don't respond to 100+ requests, and some of us wouldn't know what to do with a cyber cafe or a farm if they fell into them. Did I say "some of us?" I meant me! LOL LOL

Reggie and I are doing nothing today, which is nice too for a change! All three of the kids are working today, and that frees up the day for Reggie to golf with the guys this morning, and me to watch Sunday Morning on CBS. We are gong out of town for a week starting tomorrow, so today is laundry and packing day and leaving instrutions taking care of the pets while we are gone!

So nice to see you post, Pammy~check in with us now and again, won't you? I smile whenever I see your name on the boards!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Happy Easter Pammy! I love
    Happy Easter Pammy! I love seeing you on facebook and CSN. Perhaps one day when I get that energy back I may join you fine ladies either starting a cafe or doing some farming on FB.
  • sgamtd
    sgamtd Member Posts: 124
    chenheart said:

Hoppy Bunny Day to you too!
    Hoppy Bunny Day to you too! I am glad you sound as spunky as ever! Sorry the Arimidex is being problematic for you :(

We have had postings about FB here recently, and no,not all of us are there, and if we are, not all of us farm! Some of us can't figure the whole FB thing out, some of us have no aps, some of us don't respond to 100+ requests, and some of us wouldn't know what to do with a cyber cafe or a farm if they fell into them. Did I say "some of us?" I meant me! LOL LOL

Reggie and I are doing nothing today, which is nice too for a change! All three of the kids are working today, and that frees up the day for Reggie to golf with the guys this morning, and me to watch Sunday Morning on CBS. We are gong out of town for a week starting tomorrow, so today is laundry and packing day and leaving instrutions taking care of the pets while we are gone!

So nice to see you post, Pammy~check in with us now and again, won't you? I smile whenever I see your name on the boards!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Happy Easter
    Hi Pammy- A happy Easter to you too, and to everyone, like Chen said, we miss you on these boards, and I smile when I see you posting here too- I am on facbook, but have no clue as how to farm or connect with anyone from here, maybe someone can give me a clue ???
    Good to hear you are coming up on your 1st year anniversary, mine will be in July, if I use the surgery date, June if I use diagnosis date.
    Always love to see Chen here too, as far as I can remember she's a 6-year (or more) survivor, always gives me hope.
    I am btw doing well, didn't do well on Femara, but off it now and doing well.
    Sorry you have issues with Armimedex, hopefully they will pass.
    sgmtd
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Farmer Pammy,
    It is so good

Farmer Pammy,
    It is so good to hear from you. I know that lots of you are on facebook. I am too, but I just don't get it so mostly I go on read and catch up. You are missed but oh how nice that you are out living life. One year, that is so great. Sorry about the arimidex issues. Hopefully it will be resolved to your terms. Just remember that farmers, need ice cream, los of ice cream. Very important to good farming. Glad you checked in, it's good to hear such a positive spirit coming through your words.
    Stef
  • aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    Missed You
    Glad to hear from you. Have a great Easter. I will look you up on Facebook. I have been farming with our sisters. It's fun. Love it. It is kind of a release for me after a long day at work. My mom thinks it is crazy but she says whatever helps me is OK with her. She has to remind me to quit playing with my friends and do my chores. It's funny. I am 46 and she is telling me that. It cracks me up.

P
  • jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    aztec45 said:

Missed You
    Glad to hear from you. Have a great Easter. I will look you up on Facebook. I have been farming with our sisters. It's fun. Love it. It is kind of a release for me after a long day at work. My mom thinks it is crazy but she says whatever helps me is OK with her. She has to remind me to quit playing with my friends and do my chores. It's funny. I am 46 and she is telling me that. It cracks me up.

P

So good to hear from you...
    I always look for you when I'm here - I am so very glad you are doing well. I have my first year anniversary on April 13th - and I too, am trying to figure out "normal"
    Do stay in touch and know I keep you in my thoughts and prayers -
    much love,
    Jenny
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member

So good to hear from you...
    I always look for you when I'm here - I am so very glad you are doing well. I have my first year anniversary on April 13th - and I too, am trying to figure out "normal"
    Do stay in touch and know I keep you in my thoughts and prayers -
    much love,
    Jenny

Happy Easter! Happy Spring!
    Hope all my pink CSN sisters enjoyed a lovely day today - no matter what they did, or didn't do. :-)

Kind regards, Susan
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Pammy, it's so GOOD to see
    Pammy, it's so GOOD to see YOU!! We have missed you on here but glad to read that you are doing fine, except for the temporary problems with Arimidex. Take care of yourself and post when you have a free second, in between your farming, of course. Take care!!