Happy Easter

aztec45
aztec45 Member Posts: 757
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Happy Easter everybody. Hope yours is full of fun, joy, and lots of love. I have been playing farm with some of our CSN sisters this past week. It is pretty fun. It kind of gives us a break from our cancer but allows us to stay in touch. Send me a private email if you would like to join.

Other than that, I hope you all have a good week and all goes well. I have chemo this Friday and I also find out why my bones are aching so bad even after getting off of Femara. I will let you know what my Onc says. I know there are a lot of sisters hurting like me. Take care.

Love,

P

Comments

• survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Happy Easter Pat! Glad you
    Happy Easter Pat! Glad you are having fun on FB farming. So many of you are there now. I just might have to join.

Have a great day!
  • aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757

Happy Easter Pat! Glad you
    Happy Easter Pat! Glad you are having fun on FB farming. So many of you are there now. I just might have to join.

Have a great day!

Let Me Know
    Let me know. Send me a private message or something if you decide to join. It seems to be safe. You don't have to let an unknow person join your facebook. And usually the BC sisters will say who they are from these boards so you can authenticate the person.

Take care,

P
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    aztec45 said:

Let Me Know
    Let me know. Send me a private message or something if you decide to join. It seems to be safe. You don't have to let an unknow person join your facebook. And usually the BC sisters will say who they are from these boards so you can authenticate the person.

Take care,

P

Hope you had a great Easter
    Hope you had a great Easter Pat!

Lex♥