Prayers

Comments

• Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Chickad52
    Chickad52, I will keep you in my prayers. I had the exact same surgery a year ago November 25. I was home in time to have Thanksgiving dinner with my family and even got out and about shopping on Black Friday evening.

My best to you,
    Moopy
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    Moopy23 said:

Chickad52
    Chickad52, I will keep you in my prayers. I had the exact same surgery a year ago November 25. I was home in time to have Thanksgiving dinner with my family and even got out and about shopping on Black Friday evening.

My best to you,
    Moopy

diane
    I will have you in my thoughts and prayers.

take care
    Laura
  • lovelylola
    lovelylola Member Posts: 279
    chickad52 said:

Thank You Again
    for all the good wishes. It's so comforting to have such caring people to get me through this! I'll post as soon as I can!! Hugs, Diane

Chen is right
    That operating room will be filled with the professionals - doctors, nurses and the your personal cheering section made up of the BC sisterhood. Take time for yourself this weekend and plan something fun. Take care and may God hold you in the palm of His/Her hand. Prayers will be a steady stream from us all. Lola
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    You are in my prayers. I am
    You are in my prayers. I am praying for peace for you and a good outcome. xoxoxoxo Lynn
  • kimber10
    kimber10 Member Posts: 47
    All my prayers are with you
    All my prayers are with you it will be fine recovery was easier than i ever imagined stay strong
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    PRAYERS ARE COMING HER WAY
    You will most certainly be in my prayers, please let us know how you are doing when you are up to it.

RE
  • contrail
    contrail Member Posts: 129
    My Prayers Are With You
    Diane - I pray that you will have a successful surgery and that you will be blessed with peace in your heart. This is a scary time, but if you have all of these prayers and good thoughts with you, you will be strong. I want you to know that when I first got on to this websight, you were the first sister to welcome me, and I appreciated that so much. You are in my thoughts and prayers, and we will all be anxious to know how everything went. Connie
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    contrail said:

My Prayers Are With You
    Diane - I pray that you will have a successful surgery and that you will be blessed with peace in your heart. This is a scary time, but if you have all of these prayers and good thoughts with you, you will be strong. I want you to know that when I first got on to this websight, you were the first sister to welcome me, and I appreciated that so much. You are in my thoughts and prayers, and we will all be anxious to know how everything went. Connie

Diane,
    Good luck on Monday!
    I will be thinking of you.
    Hugs
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988

Diane,
    Good luck on Monday!
    I will be thinking of you.
    Hugs

Prayers for you on Monday
    Diane, please know that you will be surrounded by those of us who have gone before you, and in turn we will be waiting to hear from you when you are well enough to post. The surgery will be over and done with on Monday, and then you begin your time of healing. Lots of thoughts coming your way....hang in there. Hugs.

Judy
  • TxLady
    TxLady Member Posts: 37
    Diane,
    You will be in my thoughts and prayers. I am confident you will make it through surgery just fine - you have so many people praying for you and cheering for you that I know the outcome will be positive.
  • minermom
    minermom Member Posts: 8
    TxLady said:

Diane,
    You will be in my thoughts and prayers. I am confident you will make it through surgery just fine - you have so many people praying for you and cheering for you that I know the outcome will be positive.

More prayers for you
    This is my first post but I wanted to add my prayers. I was initially scheduled for my lumpectomy Nov. 23 but got rescheduled because of Thanksgiving to Nov. 30. I certainly understand the emotional rollercoaster! My personal mantra has become, Lord by your stripes I am healed, maybe that can give you some comfort.

God bless
  • always
    always Member Posts: 256
    minermom said:

More prayers for you
    This is my first post but I wanted to add my prayers. I was initially scheduled for my lumpectomy Nov. 23 but got rescheduled because of Thanksgiving to Nov. 30. I certainly understand the emotional rollercoaster! My personal mantra has become, Lord by your stripes I am healed, maybe that can give you some comfort.

God bless

More prayers
    Diane please know that the prayers will be coming steadily not only Monday, but from now to then and beyond. All these wonderful pink sisters will stay connected in thought and prayer. Well wishes for the skills of the professionals and peace for you family. For you quick recovery and an excellant outcome! always becky
  • aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    Prayers Coming Up
    I will pray that everything goes well during your surgery and that you have a speedy recovery.

Pat
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Me too...
    I will keep you in my prayers. I'm sure the weekend will feel long for you, but try to relax and not think about Monday until, well, Monday! Listen to the Doctors. Get plenty of rest. We will patiently wait for you to post when you are ready and let us know how your doing. Oh yeah...I heard a rumor there may be MORE than 101 flavors of ice-cream!!! Big hugs. Pammy
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Akiss4me said:

Me too...
    I will keep you in my prayers. I'm sure the weekend will feel long for you, but try to relax and not think about Monday until, well, Monday! Listen to the Doctors. Get plenty of rest. We will patiently wait for you to post when you are ready and let us know how your doing. Oh yeah...I heard a rumor there may be MORE than 101 flavors of ice-cream!!! Big hugs. Pammy

Prayers for Diane ..
    Good Luck, and best wishes.

VickiSam
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Prayers and a bunch of hugs.
    Prayers and a bunch of hugs. Will look forward to your posts when you are feeling up to it. God Bless You!
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    natly15 said:

Prayers and a bunch of hugs.
    Prayers and a bunch of hugs. Will look forward to your posts when you are feeling up to it. God Bless You!

Will be thinking of you and
    Will be thinking of you and praying for a fast recovery. Hugs
  • Lynda53
    Lynda53 Member Posts: 210
    You have my thoughts and
    You have my thoughts and prayers and strongest positive vibes I can muster & send from the east coast. You will be fine.
  • Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    Diane
    I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow.

Hugs
    Jadie<3
  • terpsi
    terpsi Member Posts: 33
    prayers and thoughts
    Diane, you will be in my thoughts and prayers Monday.
    Many hugs,
    donna peach