Calling all Northeast U.S. girls

13»

Comments

• skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    Jean 0609 said:

Hershey Lodge
    Hey everyone, Dot has gotten a discount for us at the Hershey Lodge (not the Hershey Hotel where the spa is located). $189.00 + tax. What do you all think? We need to decide one way or the other so we can reserve our block of rooms at either the Hershey Lodge or Hampton Inn. Let me know.

xoxo,
    Jean

not much difference
    Price is close enough not to matter much. Is there much difference in the room quality or size? Price per room or per person?
  • Grandma X 6
    Grandma X 6 Member Posts: 135
    roseann4 said:

I'm interested.
    I live in CT but it sounds great. Please keep me in the loop with the details. I always up for a spa week end.

Roseann

Hershey
    I would also interested in coming I live in Connecticut maybe some of us can car pool that would also be fun. Please send mt the Info. Thank Will be looking forward to it. We all deserve it! Thanks Cindy
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Roseann & Cindy
    I live close to UCONN and plan on going to Hershey. If you would like to carpool, I don't mind driving. We can work out where to meet as it gets closer. If I remember correctly you both live New Haven???
    Char
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462

Hershey
    I would also interested in coming I live in Connecticut maybe some of us can car pool that would also be fun. Please send mt the Info. Thank Will be looking forward to it. We all deserve it! Thanks Cindy

Grandma X 3
    If you p.m. me your address I can send you a brochure. I should be finalizing with the Hershey Lodge sometime next week and will have more information next week. Hopefully, everyone that asked for a brochure should have gotten it. If not, let me know.

xoxo,
    Jean
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    cahjah75 said:

Roseann & Cindy
    I live close to UCONN and plan on going to Hershey. If you would like to carpool, I don't mind driving. We can work out where to meet as it gets closer. If I remember correctly you both live New Haven???
    Char

Jean
    Jean-It doesn't matter which Hotel/Inn just as long as we are together.
    I received the brochure the other day and I have marked my calendar.

ME-time.
  • 1acme
    1acme Member Posts: 77
    BunnyJane said:

'Maybe'
    Hi Jean:

This get together sounds like a great idea! I presently live fairly close to Hershey, BUT I plan to move by the end of the year, and will be moving to Buffalo, NY (not so close). So, please add me to the list as a 'maybe'.

Thanks for organizing this event. Jane

Buffalo drive
    hi BunnyJane

I am from Toronto, but we can drive together. Yes it is longer drive, but I do not mind driving.
    Helen
  • Jean 0609
    UPDATE
    We will be staying at the Hershey Lodge. I should be finalizing the "Group rate" paperwork today. When it's done, I will give you the information as to where to call to book your rooms.

Hope everyone that is interested can make it. Even if you don't do the SPA, come anyway and join us for dinner. You can always shop at the outlets instead of doing the SPA.

Hope to post soon.

xoxo,
    Jean
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    CR1954 said:

Dot and Helen...
    I am not planning on going, but wanted to let you know that I live in Ransomville...

CR

So jealous that all of you
    So jealous that all of you are going to meet. Have a great time and be sure and take lots of pics!
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Jean 0609 said:

UPDATE
    We will be staying at the Hershey Lodge. I should be finalizing the "Group rate" paperwork today. When it's done, I will give you the information as to where to call to book your rooms.

Hope everyone that is interested can make it. Even if you don't do the SPA, come anyway and join us for dinner. You can always shop at the outlets instead of doing the SPA.

Hope to post soon.

xoxo,
    Jean

This seems...
    Magically wonderful! Unfortunately, I'm much too far away... Still, am happy and excited for ALL of you! It'll be fabulous, for sure.

Kind regards, Susan
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769

This seems...
    Magically wonderful! Unfortunately, I'm much too far away... Still, am happy and excited for ALL of you! It'll be fabulous, for sure.

Kind regards, Susan

Susan
    Susan--you may be far away physically but you will be right there with us in spirit. I will be bringing you in my heart.

Love you,
    Margo
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

Susan
    Susan--you may be far away physically but you will be right there with us in spirit. I will be bringing you in my heart.

Love you,
    Margo

Okay, I am interested! .. Flying in from Southern
    California .. Nearest airport, PLEASE ... checking out flights, fares ...etc ..

October ...?

Twisted Sister in California ...

Only thing that would derail my trip is meeting ... Miss Dawne Hope, in Viva Las Vegas .. however, if memory serves me -- we are meeting in September ... :-)

Vicki Sam
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    VickiSam said:

Okay, I am interested! .. Flying in from Southern
    California .. Nearest airport, PLEASE ... checking out flights, fares ...etc ..

October ...?

Twisted Sister in California ...

Only thing that would derail my trip is meeting ... Miss Dawne Hope, in Viva Las Vegas .. however, if memory serves me -- we are meeting in September ... :-)

Vicki Sam

closest airport
    The closest airport is Harrisburg (otherwise known as Middletown). It's about 25 minutes away. If you're really coming I can probably pick you up rather than you renting a car for such a short trip. We can PM details as the date gets closer.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    skipper54 said:

closest airport
    The closest airport is Harrisburg (otherwise known as Middletown). It's about 25 minutes away. If you're really coming I can probably pick you up rather than you renting a car for such a short trip. We can PM details as the date gets closer.

Skipper .. You are such a sweetheart!!! That may sound
    like a plan. I am also trying to get AyseMari from Arizona to fly out with me for the week-end .. Oh, think about the trouble we can get into!! LOL

Vicki Sam
  • Jean 0609
    VickiSam said:

Skipper .. You are such a sweetheart!!! That may sound
    like a plan. I am also trying to get AyseMari from Arizona to fly out with me for the week-end .. Oh, think about the trouble we can get into!! LOL

Vicki Sam

Yes, Vicki Sam please come!
    Bring Ayse with you too!!!!!! Maybe even Miss Renee! The Harrisburg (Middletown) airport is only 10 miles (15 minutes) from the Hershey Lodge. We'll have plenty of cars to get us to and from the Spa!

xoxo,
    Jean
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Jean 0609 said:

Yes, Vicki Sam please come!
    Bring Ayse with you too!!!!!! Maybe even Miss Renee! The Harrisburg (Middletown) airport is only 10 miles (15 minutes) from the Hershey Lodge. We'll have plenty of cars to get us to and from the Spa!

xoxo,
    Jean

Jean
    looks like our spa weekend is going to be fabulous! How wonderful if Vicki Sam, Ayse Marie and any others come. Saving my money! I certainly hope that I will have lost a lot of weight by then and that my face is not still contorted and my hair has grown in enough to comb. LOL
    {{hugs}} Char
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Jean,
    So eagerly awaiting Our weekend get together. My designated driver (hubby, of course) knows the route well, he used to drive an 18 wheeler and went to Harrisburg at least once a week. He will keep himself otherwise occupied while we do the girl thing.

We may have to book a banquet room for dinner! It could only be more exciting if we had ladies from outside the Northeast come to our gathering.

Sue