My Brother's Funeral

Annabelle41415
Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member

It was a beautiful service and thank you all for thinking of me, praying and good vibes during my difficult time.  All the family was there and we made it in town the day before he died so I'm thankful we came in.  Just could feel all of you with me.  He was so very young and my dad was beside himself, losing a wife at 56, a son at 52 and me, a daughter at 50 now surviving cancer but always cautious.  It's been a long hard week and now we try to pick ourselves back up and move on but it is sure darn hard.

Hugs and Love!  Kim

Comments

• Yolllmbs
    Yolllmbs Member Posts: 360 Member
    Kim

my heartfelt prayers and cyber hugs. You are one tough family. 

Cyber hugs,

Yolanda

• Easyflip
    Easyflip Member Posts: 588 Member
    Thinking about

you and your family during this difficult time. Peace.

Easyflip/Richard

• UncleBuddy
    UncleBuddy Member Posts: 1,019 Member
    Hugs!

Your poor dad! That's such a hard thing to do!

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!

Lin

• annalexandria
    annalexandria Member Posts: 2,571 Member
    Hugs coming your way, Kim

I  know how terrible it is to lose a sibling.  And for our parents...well, there just aren't word.

I hope the passage of time brings a little peace to you all, and that your good memories of him bring you comfort.

• maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member

Hugs coming your way, Kim

I  know how terrible it is to lose a sibling.  And for our parents...well, there just aren't word.

I hope the passage of time brings a little peace to you all, and that your good memories of him bring you comfort.

KIM

Kim I am so sorry you have lost your dear brother.  I too hope that time will bring some healing to you and your family.  I think of you as a person of great faith Kim and I hope that will stand you in good stead now. So much pain for you.....

sending love, mags

• skeets1961
    skeets1961 Member Posts: 56
    I'm so sorry for the loss of

I'm so sorry for the loss of your brother.  My heart is heavy for you.  I will pray that God will give you and your family peace and comfort that only HE can give.  

• Phil64
    Phil64 Member Posts: 838 Member
    Hugs back to you Kim.

Hugs back to you Kim.