I'm going to lose my mom

Options

So my mom is terminal. I can't image my life without her, she has been everything in my life. The doctor told us a few days ago. He said she has weeks left....I thought we had years. In my mind she would go into remission and 10 years from now she would still have clean scans. How is it that one day your making plans and the next your sitting in your mom's hospital room dying inside. She said today "I don't want to die" I think a part of me brooke in half. The radiation therapy at this point would be to help her symptoms not to cure her. She was diagnosed in August how is it that I could lose her in less than a year after being told. 

Comments

• Concernedmom7
    Concernedmom7 Member Posts: 3
    Options
    Keep the faith

So sorry to hear of ur moms situation. Life can throw some bad stuff at us sometimes and it's how we deal with it that gets us thru. Know that now u need to focus on being positive for mom and that u were still blessed with time to continue telling her how much u love her and u still can hold her hand. Don't have any regrets - just love her as much as u can and be there for her- that will help u as well. I pray for u to have strength and im hear if u need to talk-