Just Sayin' Hi-Been Gone A While

Options
carrieh
carrieh Member Posts: 146 Member

I just wanted to say hi to everyone and wish you all good health.

I've been gone for a while getting over surgery number 12..but my CTscans are looking good. Nothing new. Getting my strength back and thankful to be home this holiday season with the kids, not drinking my turkey for the first time in two and a half years...I'm pretty darn excited!! Hope everyone is doing well and surrounded by the ones they love.

Comments

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, Carrieh

It good to see you back again.

Sorry to hear that you journey has been so rough. I hope you have a super Thanksgiving and Christmas season and enjoy family and food. And keep up with those clear scans. 

Sue - Trubrit

• Helen321
    Helen321 Member Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    Yeahhh!!! Gobble Gobble.  It

Yeahhh!!! Gobble Gobble.  It is really good to hear that you are getting your strength back and eating food.  Keep on going!

• fatbob2010
    fatbob2010 Member Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Glad Your Home

Nice to hear that you will be home for the holidays.  Can't imagine how nice it must be not to have puried food..If I could ask. what flavor ice cream did you use for a turkey and cranberry shake?

Have a great holiday season, Art

• janderson1964
    janderson1964 Member Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Good to hear from you. I am

Good to hear from you. I am glad you will be able to enjoy your Thanksgiving this year.

• Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
    Options

Good to hear from you. I am

Good to hear from you. I am glad you will be able to enjoy your Thanksgiving this year.

Yes, keep up the clear scans.

Yes, keep up the clear scans.   My grandmother lived in purred food from age 90 to 101, the woman had so much strength to live in bed for so long and just on purred Veggies  has to say a lot for not having to digest food  

Have ve a great Thanksgiving and Christmas. 

• herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Enjoy that turkey

Keep on working at getting that strength back (it sure takes a while) enjoy being surrounded by the kids, and savor the taste of that turkey dinner!!!

And YIPEE on good scans.

Winter Marie

• hippiechicks
    hippiechicks Member Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!! I know that

Congrats to you!! I know that feeling of drinking your Thanksgiving .. probably one of the hardest things I have faced in this journey was not being part of the holiday meals.  Trying to be pleasant for those around me was exceptionally difficult .. but then again .. I am a foodie .. Cool

It is nice to see you found your way back to the board and hope you continue to stop in!  

Hope you have a wonderful time with your family and your dinner is perfect.  What's on the menu?