It's Been Way Toooooooooooooooo Long !

Options
nudgie
nudgie Member Posts: 1,478 Member

I have been lurking on an off for the last few years, but something always draws me back to check in.  For those who don't know me or remember me, I was DX with Stage II Colon Cancer back in 2006 (8 years; boy time flys); went through treatments, surgeries, etc., and had my last yearly CT Scan in March 2014 and still NED (clear) Cool  My Onc indicated that I can now have CT scans every 2 years, but visit him every yearly.  I have my colon scope on May 16, oh what fun Yell; that damn prep.

My main reason for visiting today was to again thank everyone who helped me through my ordeal and grounded me during my journey.  If it was not for this family, I would not have gotten through the battle as easily as I did.

I hope all the old timers are doing well and all the new timers find support, advice & guidance.

Comments

• khl8
    khl8 Member Posts: 807
    Options
    Hey there, you were one of

Hey there, you were one of the ones I drew my strength from when i was first diagnosed back in 08. I am now 5 years NED.  See newbies? There are more survivors our there than you may think. :) 

• Helen321
    Helen321 Member Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    Yeah Ned!

That's wonderful news.  It's good to hear the good stories.

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Options
    Wonderful

Thanks so much for the update and I've wondered how you were doing.  Glad that everything is going well.  You were always such a welcome addition to this board with your posts.  Glad that you came back with an update.  Hope you continue to do well.

Kim

• ron50
    ron50 Member Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    G'day

Glad to hear that you are still doing well,Best wishes for a ca free future.Old Timer Ron.

• maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member
    Options
    ron50 said:

G'day

Glad to hear that you are still doing well,Best wishes for a ca free future.Old Timer Ron.

good good

good to see you all well and ned and movin away from cancer's grip.  Won't it be a happy day when the colonoscopy no longer comes with the dreaded PREP.......welcome here old timer from an old timer..Smile.

maggie