Debulking done & back home - doing OK don't know details- except surgeon happy follow up Appt Nov 28

Options
Susan P
Susan P Member Posts: 103

Got through debulking Ok got home Fri 8th still sore - no pain   Nov 28 I should know dwtails - again TKS for your awesome support  will spend more time on site whenIhave a chance to catch up wilth bills etc 

Susan P from Alberta Canada

Comments

• Alexandra
    Alexandra Member Posts: 1,308
    Options
    Hey Susan P, so glad to have you back!

We were all a little worried about the long silence. It is awesome that you got through this major part of treatment and now are on the road to recovery. Here's to only good news on Nov. 28! Rest up, relax, don't be a hero and feel better every day.

Love,

Alexandra

• lovesanimals
    lovesanimals Member Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    Alexandra said:

Hey Susan P, so glad to have you back!

We were all a little worried about the long silence. It is awesome that you got through this major part of treatment and now are on the road to recovery. Here's to only good news on Nov. 28! Rest up, relax, don't be a hero and feel better every day.

Love,

Alexandra

Hi Susan

Thanks for checking in with us!  Sounds like your surgery went smoothly which is good.  Get lots of rest and let your loved ones take care of you.  I used my surgery as a good excuse to get all of my favorite foods from family and friends.  I'm hoping and praying that you get good news on the 28th.

Hugs,

Kelly

• wholfmeister
    wholfmeister Member Posts: 315
    Options
    Thanks for the update!

So happy to know you are home and healing.  Take it easy.  Enjoy these days when no one really expects too much from you!  They are rare! Haha!