LET'S SEND SOME SUPPORT TO KENNYT

lp1964
lp1964 Member Posts: 1,239 Member

Dear Friends,

We have a new member and he needs our support. Look him up (kennyt) and send some reassuring words his way.

Thank You,

Laz

Comments

• Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    Info Please

It would be helpful if kennyt would start a post about him/her self.

• jen2012
    jen2012 Member Posts: 1,607 Member
    Glad you started this
    Glad you started this Laz!

Kenny ...as I mentioned in another discussion...the beginning is so hard. The waiting is frustrating. If I remember correctly you are waiting for scans still? When does that happen? Routine colonoscopy or have you been having symptoms?

If you are early stage this is very treatable so try to not worry too much yet. Even at stage 4 there is hope so hang in there and ask any questions you have. There are so many wonderful people here to support you!
  • kennyt
    kennyt Member Posts: 110
    jen2012 said:

Glad you started this
    Glad you started this Laz!

Kenny ...as I mentioned in another discussion...the beginning is so hard. The waiting is frustrating. If I remember correctly you are waiting for scans still? When does that happen? Routine colonoscopy or have you been having symptoms?

If you are early stage this is very treatable so try to not worry too much yet. Even at stage 4 there is hope so hang in there and ask any questions you have. There are so many wonderful people here to support you!

jen, I started a thread to

jen, I started a thread to tell a little about myself and situation.

• kennyt
    kennyt Member Posts: 110
    thank you laz and others, I

thank you laz and others, I hope today is a good day for all.