What Are You Doing For New Year's Eve & Are You Making Any New Year's Resolutions?

susie09
susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
edited December 2012 in Breast Cancer #1

Are you going out for New Year's?  Staying home?  How are you celebrating?

And, how about those New Year's resolutions?  Are you making any?

I wish all of you a Happy and Healthy New Year!

Love, Susie

Comments

• DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    We are going to some friends

We are going to some friends house for a party and know that it will be a good time.  Happy New Year's to my pink sisters and brothers.

Hugs, Diane

• Rague
    Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
    I'll be at home,

I'll be at home, possibly/probably with the just dogs.   Hubby is a tow driver and he is the 'duty driver' for the night so others can go with friends and family.  I am very comfortable with that.  We are not 'party animals' anyway so he voluntarily takes the Holiday so others that are can, we will do something 'private' shortly.  

I do have a New Year's Resolution that I've had for many years - Live every day/hour/second to the utmost.  99.9+% of the time I do.

We'll be having black eyed peas and hog jowls (yes I did get a guy to smoke jowls for me) and collard greens on Newe Years Day.

Wokik suye cankpe opi.

("Remeber Wounded Keee" - Dec 29, 1890)

Susan

• jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Rague said:

I'll be at home,

I'll be at home, possibly/probably with the just dogs.   Hubby is a tow driver and he is the 'duty driver' for the night so others can go with friends and family.  I am very comfortable with that.  We are not 'party animals' anyway so he voluntarily takes the Holiday so others that are can, we will do something 'private' shortly.  

I do have a New Year's Resolution that I've had for many years - Live every day/hour/second to the utmost.  99.9+% of the time I do.

We'll be having black eyed peas and hog jowls (yes I did get a guy to smoke jowls for me) and collard greens on Newe Years Day.

Wokik suye cankpe opi.

("Remeber Wounded Keee" - Dec 29, 1890)

Susan

Hubby and I are staying home

Hubby and I are staying home and bringing in the New Year together!  I've got lots of snacks and a great bottle of wine to toast 2013 with.  I also got some movies to watch, so, it will be a quiet, but, perfect evening together.  I don't make resolutions as I never keep them.  lol

Happy New Year,

Leeza

• RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    We are taking my 82 year old

We are taking my 82 year old Daddy out to dinner with the rest of the family (should be about 20 of us) why you ask, well because it is his birthday!  It should be fun, he is in great health and will more than likely ride his Harley to the restuarant.   Inregards to resolutions, I hope to just continue to better my health.  Happy New Year everyone!

RE 

• hope4thebest
    hope4thebest Member Posts: 108
    enjoy

No plans, it gets pretty crazy out there, so may or may not go out with the girls.  

Resolution is to live with less food wasted-- eat all those veggies that I buy with good intentions.  

Seize the moments that come our way.  Live for the now.

Aloha.