Please read, if you don't want to see a grown woman cry

Options
aysemari
aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
edited August 2012 in Breast Cancer #1
Today I got an early awesome birthday present. I AM A GODMOTHER

Which made me think last year for my very special present to myself
I sent out a 3 piece poster but one piece never made it back. I have
My frames ready to go. This is where I start the BEGGINGGGG please
Send me the last piece... pretty please

Hugs
Ayse

Comments

  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Options
    Missing .. piece /// come out, come out ...
    where ever you are.

    Immunity is offered ---- Please private message me, and I'll make sure Ayse missing
    piece gets back to her, in a FLASH!

    Gentle hugs,

    Vicki Sam
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    VickiSam said:

    Missing .. piece /// come out, come out ...
    where ever you are.

    Immunity is offered ---- Please private message me, and I'll make sure Ayse missing
    piece gets back to her, in a FLASH!

    Gentle hugs,

    Vicki Sam

    Could...
    Could be who ever has it, has forgotten or isn't up to getting it back to Ayse....I would love to have sen them..don't even knw what they are...

    Hopefully this gentle reminder will work..
    Hugs, Nancy
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Options
    Congratulations Godmomma!!!
    Congratulations Godmomma!!! Did you get a boy or girl? I hope you get your last piece soon.

    Hugs,

    Linda
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Options

    Congratulations Godmomma!!!
    Congratulations Godmomma!!! Did you get a boy or girl? I hope you get your last piece soon.

    Hugs,

    Linda

    I was hoping to see it all together.
    Congratulations on being a God Mother! I hope you get the third part back.

    Carol
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Options
    Ayse,
    Could it possibly have been sent to a sister we have lost? I sent the piece I signed to you, maybe we can 'trace' the missing piece if we can remember to whom we mailed it ? just a thought...

    Sue
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Options
    sbmly53 said:

    Ayse,
    Could it possibly have been sent to a sister we have lost? I sent the piece I signed to you, maybe we can 'trace' the missing piece if we can remember to whom we mailed it ? just a thought...

    Sue

    poster
    Good idea, Sue. The piece I had came from Jean and I sent it to Penny when I was done.
    Linda
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    camul said:

    I was hoping to see it all together.
    Congratulations on being a God Mother! I hope you get the third part back.

    Carol

    I too am hoping for my complete masterpiece
    So far I got the signatures of these sisters:
    Chenheart
    Victoria
    Olga
    Rutzetta
    Ines
    Faith trust
    Miss renee
    Camul
    Gabe and Abby mom
    Frankie

    If anyone can help trace my last piece I would be thankful
    Beyond words.
    Hugs
    Ayse
  • Frankie Shannon
    Frankie Shannon Member Posts: 457
    Options
    aysemari said:

    I too am hoping for my complete masterpiece
    So far I got the signatures of these sisters:
    Chenheart
    Victoria
    Olga
    Rutzetta
    Ines
    Faith trust
    Miss renee
    Camul
    Gabe and Abby mom
    Frankie

    If anyone can help trace my last piece I would be thankful
    Beyond words.
    Hugs
    Ayse

    You sent me a piece and i
    You sent me a piece and i sent it on but don't remember to who.
    Hugs Frankie
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    hope you find it!
    i want to

    hope you find it!

    i want to sign it too!
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options

    hope you find it!
    i want to

    hope you find it!

    i want to sign it too!

    bumping this up
    in the hopes that the one person might see it.
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    aysemari said:

    bumping this up
    in the hopes that the one person might see it.

    Ayse I signed it and sent it
    Ayse I signed it and sent it on, but dont remember to whom I sent it. I think a long time ago someone posted and said they had it-- can you check back on some of the old posts?
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Options
    natly15 said:

    Ayse I signed it and sent it
    Ayse I signed it and sent it on, but dont remember to whom I sent it. I think a long time ago someone posted and said they had it-- can you check back on some of the old posts?

    Ayse
    I'm positive that the one I signed came from Cypress Cynthia, then Natley (Sandy), then Jean, then me, then Penny. It looks like this is the piece that is missing from the names that you have listed. Maybe you can track it from Penny forward.
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Options
    linpsu said:

    Ayse
    I'm positive that the one I signed came from Cypress Cynthia, then Natley (Sandy), then Jean, then me, then Penny. It looks like this is the piece that is missing from the names that you have listed. Maybe you can track it from Penny forward.

    me again
    I just checked some old emails and Penny sent it on to Margo (Tommaseena). Hope this helps.
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options
    linpsu said:

    me again
    I just checked some old emails and Penny sent it on to Margo (Tommaseena). Hope this helps.

    I've never seen it
    And that's my story and I'm sticking to it!
    Suzanne
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Options
    Congratulations Godmother!
    Hope we can track down your present from last year. I agree with the other posts. Sandy sent it to me and I sent it to Linda. We will find it for you!!!

    xoxo,
    Jean