Off topic....it's about my dog........

Options
2»

Comments

• alaskanjan
    alaskanjan Member Posts: 42
    Options
    Mojo
    My heart goes out to you Phrannie. It is one of the hardest things that we ever have to do, deciding for a good friend that we love very much when it is time to leave this world as we know it. I am happy for you both that the vet will come there and that you will be with him and able to provide that last loving care.
  • hislove40
    hislove40 Member Posts: 51
    Options
    God bless MoJo!!!
    Phrannie -
    I'm SO sorry to hear about MoJo! You did the most incredible loving thing for him as you have done for him from the beginning.

He will be there waiting for you when you get there someday in his new young handsome body running, jumping, playing with all those that have gone before him.... These are the visuals that I too keep in my mind when I have to put one down. God bless your wonderful heart!!!

Run free sweet MoJo!!!

HUGS!!!
    Cathy H
  • nick770
    nick770 Member Posts: 195
    Options
    RIP MOJO
    so sorry for your loss
  • jim and i
    jim and i Member Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    My thoughts and prayers are
    My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Debbie
  • Pam M
    Pam M Member Posts: 2,196
    Options

We said our final goodbye
    at 7:15 this evening...he is free now to to do all the things he loved to do but has been unable to do for 4 years....play, run, jump, chase cats, swim....and dig up all the heavenly knapweed he can get his paws on. I will miss this boy...so full of himself, so sure of himself...

Thanks everyone for letting me post this part of my personal life here....what a wonderful thing to know I'm surrounded by folks who's animals carry this much importance in their lives, also.

My life has been cancer this, cancer that, morning, noon and night for months....but in real life, my life is dogs and horses morning, noon and night....they are my passion..

p

Ache for You
    So very sorry for your loss. Sitting here, with my Bodie boy napping on my lap (well, he was napping, til I read your post, and started petting him).