How's it going Denise(scuttlebug11)??

Hi Denise,
Haven't heard a peep from you this week, so thought I better check up on you. Hope all is going ok.(???) Drop us a note and put our minds at ease sweetie. Keeping you in my prayers and sending you warm loving positive thoughts! Love you...Sue
(FNHL-2-3A-6/10)

Comments

• jimwins
    jimwins Member Posts: 2,107
    Start "peepin'" :)
    Hi Denise :).

Miss hearing from you too!

Hugs,

Jim
  • COBRA666
    COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401 Member
    jimwins said:

Start "peepin'" :)
    Hi Denise :).

Miss hearing from you too!

Hugs,

Jim

Same here
    Denise,
    We know you are probably tired but when you feel up to it let us know how you are doing. John
  • anliperez915
    anliperez915 Member Posts: 770
    Hi Denise
    Hi Denise,
    Just thinking about you too! Please let us know how you're doing when you feel better.
    Take care

Sincerely,
    Liz
  • scuttlebug11
    scuttlebug11 Member Posts: 175

Hi Denise
    Hi Denise,
    Just thinking about you too! Please let us know how you're doing when you feel better.
    Take care

Sincerely,
    Liz

hi everyone
    i havent been on in awhile i have the last treatment of retuxab in the morning then its back to morgan town july 5th for labs and a follow up. platelets still have not come back up. now im worried about the stem cell transplant, more chemo will make them go down even more.
  • allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member

hi everyone
    i havent been on in awhile i have the last treatment of retuxab in the morning then its back to morgan town july 5th for labs and a follow up. platelets still have not come back up. now im worried about the stem cell transplant, more chemo will make them go down even more.

There you are...
    Hi Denise,
    So glad you checked in! I'm sorry your still dealing with low counts. I don't know much about stem cell transplants, but I'm pretty sure your doctor won't go forward until your counts are safe enough to do the procedure. Other than low platelets, are you feeling ok? I think about you often and always hope you are doing ok and being taken care of. Let us know what you find out on the 5th. Take care...Love,Sue (FNHL-2-3a-6/10)
  • scuttlebug11
    scuttlebug11 Member Posts: 175
    allmost60 said:

There you are...
    Hi Denise,
    So glad you checked in! I'm sorry your still dealing with low counts. I don't know much about stem cell transplants, but I'm pretty sure your doctor won't go forward until your counts are safe enough to do the procedure. Other than low platelets, are you feeling ok? I think about you often and always hope you are doing ok and being taken care of. Let us know what you find out on the 5th. Take care...Love,Sue (FNHL-2-3a-6/10)

last treatment
    i had my last treatment of retuxan today, now i have a uti and there is blood and bacteria i my kidneys and instead of my onc prescribing medicationg hes checkig me for other things chest xray last week and havent heard anything i don't think i want him taking care of me after i have the allo transplant i don't trust him
  • allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member

last treatment
    i had my last treatment of retuxan today, now i have a uti and there is blood and bacteria i my kidneys and instead of my onc prescribing medicationg hes checkig me for other things chest xray last week and havent heard anything i don't think i want him taking care of me after i have the allo transplant i don't trust him

Do what's best for you...
    Hi Denise,
    If you don't trust, or like your doctor, then get another one. Ask to talk to someone at your treatment facility that can help steer you in the right direction. I'm glad you finished your last rituxan as that is one more thing you can cross off your "to do" list before the SCT. I hope you get the urinary track infection cleared up...go to the emergency room if your doctor won't get back to you. The last thing you need is any kind of infection going on in your body. Keep us informed sweetie. Much love...Sue
    (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)