Jorge's ct scan

Options
tina dasilva
tina dasilva Member Posts: 641
Hey guys hope everyone is good . Well Jorge got his ct scan back and it said there's a spot on his liver that might be a tumor but there not sure .so now he goes for a MRI on June 7th .omg I can't do this again. Hugs all Tina

Comments

• smokeyjoe
    smokeyjoe Member Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    Oh Tina this must be scarey
    Oh Tina this must be scarey for you, try and stay calm till the doctors figure out what it actually is.
  • Brenda Bricco
    Brenda Bricco Member Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Hi Tina, I hate that you are
    Hi Tina, I hate that you are going through this scare, I am wondering if it could be procedural, I hope it is. GOD bless you.
    Brenda
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Options
    Scan
    Hoping that all goes well with the scan. He's been through so much and this is so hard.

Kim
  • jjaj133
    jjaj133 Member Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Tina, I am so sorry, I know
    Tina, I am so sorry, I know how scary this is. Will be sending prayers for a good outcome.
    Hugs,
    Judy
  • LivinginNH
    LivinginNH Member Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    Hi Tina, I'm sorry that
    Hi Tina, I'm sorry that he'll be going through more tests - I pray that the spot will be benign. Please give Jorge a hug for me. All my best, Cyn
  • johnnybegood
    johnnybegood Member Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options

Hi Tina, I'm sorry that
    Hi Tina, I'm sorry that he'll be going through more tests - I pray that the spot will be benign. Please give Jorge a hug for me. All my best, Cyn

hey tina
    i dont post often because it breaks my heart to see all these new people having to go thru this terrible disease,but i have kept track of your story.you can and will get thru this.you and Jorge are strong people.keep us updated and Godbless....johnnybegood
  • tina dasilva
    Options

hey tina
    i dont post often because it breaks my heart to see all these new people having to go thru this terrible disease,but i have kept track of your story.you can and will get thru this.you and Jorge are strong people.keep us updated and Godbless....johnnybegood

Thank you guys
    Thank you guys so much . I don't understand CEA has always been good with jorge if the cea went up then we knew something was going on but his CEA is at 1.3 and it has been like that for the last 2 blood test .I'm just so sad.
  • janderson1964
    janderson1964 Member Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    I saw he was diagnosed stage
    I saw he was diagnosed stage 4. Has he had a liver surgery before. If so it might be scar tissue. I have had a tumor in my liver 3 times. All three times they followed up the ct with a pet scan to be sure. There was one other time when a spot showed up on my liver that they thought was scar tissue so they did an mri. The mri showed it was in fact scar tissue.
  • tina dasilva
    Options

I saw he was diagnosed stage
    I saw he was diagnosed stage 4. Has he had a liver surgery before. If so it might be scar tissue. I have had a tumor in my liver 3 times. All three times they followed up the ct with a pet scan to be sure. There was one other time when a spot showed up on my liver that they thought was scar tissue so they did an mri. The mri showed it was in fact scar tissue.

yes
    Jorge had his liver surgery last november and the ct scan was about 3 weeks ago.
  • JayhawkDan
    JayhawkDan Member Posts: 205
    Options

yes
    Jorge had his liver surgery last november and the ct scan was about 3 weeks ago.

good vibes
    coming your way from Kansas. Dan
  • taraHK
    taraHK Member Posts: 1,952 Member
    Options
    Not sure
    Sending prayers and best wishes your way that it is "nothing". Feed the faith, fight the fear. Keeping breathing.

Tara
  • Eltina21
    Eltina21 Member Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    CT Scan
    Dear Tina,
    I am sending a mega prayer for strength and endurance. You are not alone in this fight, we are with you.
    Peace and Blessings,
    Karen