Happy Happy Mother's Day! and Happy Anniversary to Me!

Options
D Lewis
D Lewis Member Posts: 1,581 Member
Today is the two-year anniversary of the completion of my treatment! (Stage 4 T1N2c BOT for you newbies out there) Two amazing wonderful years that I have been able to spend with my two beautiful daughters and my loving husband. If I didn't have another day, it still would have been so totally worth the effort! I am so very very grateful to be here!

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

Deb

Comments

  • Skiffin16
    Skiffin16 Member Posts: 8,305 Member
    Options
    Unbuckle Your Seat Belt...
    You are free to roam the area...

    Congrats an have a wonderful week-end.

    JG
  • Tonsil Dad
    Tonsil Dad Member Posts: 488
    Options
    Skiffin16 said:

    Unbuckle Your Seat Belt...
    You are free to roam the area...

    Congrats an have a wonderful week-end.

    JG

    Always Good.
    Its always good news when we hear of milestones being reached,
    A very big congratulations and pray you reach many more.

    God bless
    Tonsil dad,

    Dan.
  • Laralyn
    Laralyn Member Posts: 532
    Options
    Congratulations!
    It's great to hear from survivors, especially on happy occasions like this one. :-)
  • ditto1
    ditto1 Member Posts: 660
    Options
    Laralyn said:

    Congratulations!
    It's great to hear from survivors, especially on happy occasions like this one. :-)

    happy Mothers Day
    Thank you, I just can not hear it enough that we need to buckle up and get thru this and appreciate everday. Good Job and God Bless
  • Irishgypsie
    Irishgypsie Member Posts: 333
    Options
    ditto1 said:

    happy Mothers Day
    Thank you, I just can not hear it enough that we need to buckle up and get thru this and appreciate everday. Good Job and God Bless

    ;)
    Good news!!!! Happy 4 u!!!

    Cheers,
    Charles
  • Ingrid K
    Ingrid K Member Posts: 813
    Options
    hooray for you
    Such good news, Deb. Such an inspiration for all the new cases coming up on here... and doesn't it seem like there are more and more every week ? What a lovely Mother's Day gift ! Thanks much for your continued support on this board.
  • Kent Cass
    Kent Cass Member Posts: 1,898 Member
    Options
    Ingrid K said:

    hooray for you
    Such good news, Deb. Such an inspiration for all the new cases coming up on here... and doesn't it seem like there are more and more every week ? What a lovely Mother's Day gift ! Thanks much for your continued support on this board.

    Deb
    Great to hear. Got plans for 2025, yet? You'll get there.

    kcass
  • osmotar
    osmotar Member Posts: 1,006
    Options
    Happy
    Happy Anniversary, Happy Mothers Day, Happy Life....

    Blessings

    Linda
  • Tim6003
    Tim6003 Member Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    osmotar said:

    Happy
    Happy Anniversary, Happy Mothers Day, Happy Life....

    Blessings

    Linda

    Congrats D Lewis
    I'm am so happy for you too...and you inspire me as well.

    I too had BOT Stage III / 1 lymph node involved ..HPV positive and I just got my first all clear scan last week ....

    ....so I plan on posting my 2 year anniversary as well...

    Really happy for you.

    Tim Cogdill / Idaho
    timcogdill@yahoo.com