I don't know what to do..

Options

Comments

• Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Sweet, sweet girl...
    I can barely breathe, Kat. Am so very saddened by this update, devastated for you - sweet, young girl. And at the very same time - am hopeful, as I will remain, always. Hopeful for a magical miracle, if that's what you need.

Keep doing whatever it is YOU want to do. Throw every possible weapon against evil cancer. And enjoy all the fun things you've planned. This is, like never before, YOUR time.

(((Heartfelt Hugs)))

Kind regards, Susan
  • mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806
    Options
    So sorry
    So sorry your options are limited. Glad you believe in miracles cause we all know God can do this.

You are such an inspiration to all of us here. Will keep you in prayer as always and your family as well.

marge
  • SIROD
    SIROD Member Posts: 2,194 Member
    Options
    Don't Really Know What To say...
    Dear Kat,

I am so very sorry for what has happen to you. You have shown so much courage in facing all that this awful cancer has thrown your way. Your post has taken my breath away reading what is happening to you.

Keep searching for other options and continue to keep that "joie de vivre" in the coming months.

You are an inspiration to all of us on this board.

Wishing you the best in the coming months.

Doris
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    Options
    My dearest Kat
    God most certainly be getting a beautiful Angel and i hope it is ok that i tell you that. I am so sorry and you probably are getting alot of those every day too. My heart is breaking for you and your family. I will tell you to definately keep your head up. I have a friend who right after i was diagnosed with breast cancer she was too. He tumor was the size of a grapefruit and they told her terminal as well. I spread to her brain and she also is doing the spot radiation treatments. She was told to get her affairs in order for her two little girls and her husband. That was over a year ago and she is still fighting and going strong. I will pray for you my dear sister. Ill pray that god will also bring you peace and happiness. Dont give up Kat.
    Take care
    Laura
  • MGNS
    MGNS Member Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Dear Kat please stay strong
    Dear Kat please stay strong and know that so many of us are praying for you. Miracles do happen! Stay strong dear sweet pink warrior!
    ((hugs))
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Options
    Kat
    I'm at a loss for words. Just know that I will keep you in my prayers. I'm so sad for you and your family. Wishing you a wonderful 21st birthday. Enjoy Las Vegas! You deserve it.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Options
    Kat
    My heart is breaking at this devastating news. You are indeed our Miracle Girl and if anyone can fight this and beat it, it is most definitely you! You are awesome and amazing and you deserve to do all the special things you want to do.
    Much love and many hugs,
    Linda
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Options
    Kat
    I don't know what to say. This is really unfair! I will keep you in my thoughts as you move forward with your plans. Have a Great time in Vegas with your friends and an even better time in Europe with you family.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • prettywoman513
    prettywoman513 Member Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Our Beautiful Precious "Adopted Daughter"
    I am so sorry to hear your news. My heart breaks for you sweet girl. I have grown to love you just by getting to know you through this site. You are an inspiration to us all. I am going to pray for a miracle. Please keep us informed. We don't want to lose touch.

Sandra
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Our Beautiful Precious "Adopted Daughter"
    I am so sorry to hear your news. My heart breaks for you sweet girl. I have grown to love you just by getting to know you through this site. You are an inspiration to us all. I am going to pray for a miracle. Please keep us informed. We don't want to lose touch.

Sandra

not the news we wanted to
    not the news we wanted to hear. but as others have said, you dont have an expiration date stamped on your head. do the rads and see what happens. Its not over. We are praying for you and sending you love.
  • lauraof4
    lauraof4 Member Posts: 24
    Options
    carkris said:

not the news we wanted to
    not the news we wanted to hear. but as others have said, you dont have an expiration date stamped on your head. do the rads and see what happens. Its not over. We are praying for you and sending you love.

I so sorry!!
    Kate,
    I am so sorry for this terrible news. I have 4 Daughters and one is close to your age. It is not fair at all that you and your family have to go though this. Please do not ever give up and there are miracles. Take one day at a time. Remember Kate you have a lot of people praying for you.

Sending lots hugs and prayers.
  • Mitzi333
    Mitzi333 Member Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    lauraof4 said:

I so sorry!!
    Kate,
    I am so sorry for this terrible news. I have 4 Daughters and one is close to your age. It is not fair at all that you and your family have to go though this. Please do not ever give up and there are miracles. Take one day at a time. Remember Kate you have a lot of people praying for you.

Sending lots hugs and prayers.

Kat... Only God knows...
    This news is devasting...BUT, only God knows when our time has come. You're Young, Strong and Energetic. Never Give up the fight. Doctors don't have all of the answers, But God does. Lean on God for your strength and comfort and He will see you through.

My thoughts and My prayers are with you and your family through this difficult time.

Stay Strong and Positive!!!

{{{Hugs}}}
    Mitzi
  • serenity92
    serenity92 Member Posts: 84
    Options
    Mitzi333 said:

Kat... Only God knows...
    This news is devasting...BUT, only God knows when our time has come. You're Young, Strong and Energetic. Never Give up the fight. Doctors don't have all of the answers, But God does. Lean on God for your strength and comfort and He will see you through.

My thoughts and My prayers are with you and your family through this difficult time.

Stay Strong and Positive!!!

{{{Hugs}}}
    Mitzi

Prayers
    I know its been said again and again. But I needed to add my prayers as well. As a mom I just want to take you in my arms and make everything better. Know there are alot of us out here holding you in out hearts. Hugs sweet girl. Jayne
  • RozHopkins
    RozHopkins Member Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Well needless
    to say I feel awful for you. You are sooooo young. The ladies and gentlemen on this site understand a little more than others the fear of what you are now going through. Please enjoy your time with friends and family and if you have time a few messages to us, wouldn't blame you if you didn't though, time is precious. I am not religious but bless you and keep your chin up.
  • MsGebby
    MsGebby Member Posts: 659
    Options
    You're My Hero
    You're everything I could hope to be .....

Kat ... OMG ... I believe that everything and anything is possible. I am glad that you decided to take time for yourself and do want you want to do. But, please believe that God is sitting right next to you and put faith in His love. Faith is what has pulled me through oh so many tragedies in my 56 years on this earth.

You are not giving up. I am in total awe of you. I pray to our Lord that he give you strength to cope. I pray that while on your travels, you will find that certain someone who will be able to point you in the direction of a cure. It can happen!

I pray for your mom and dad. I cannot imagine the pain in their hearts. I have 2 beautiful daughters who are 21 and 25. Please know that you will not go this alone.

But .... please please ... put your faith in God.

I love you Kat. I don't know you, but I feel like I do.

"Did I ever tell you you're my hero"

YOU ARE!

Mary
  • MsGebby
    Options
    I started a prayer circle
    with the many friends I have on the social networks.

Let's do this together! Let's fight, Kat!
  • MsGebby
    Options
    Hey
    Hey Baby girl .. Hugs .... I was just thinking and thought I would put this out there. Has anyone mentioned stem cell therapy to you? I don't know much about this but it seems to me that it works for other ailments.

Please talk to your doctors and parents and see if this is a viable treatment for you.

I know there are many alternative treatments being used in Europe that the USA has not even looked at. You are a smart woman and I bet you can find more information about stem cell treatment and others treatments abroad. I will look for you as well.

Keep that beautiful smile active.

xoxo
    M
  • MsGebby
    Options
    MsGebby said:

Hey
    Hey Baby girl .. Hugs .... I was just thinking and thought I would put this out there. Has anyone mentioned stem cell therapy to you? I don't know much about this but it seems to me that it works for other ailments.

Please talk to your doctors and parents and see if this is a viable treatment for you.

I know there are many alternative treatments being used in Europe that the USA has not even looked at. You are a smart woman and I bet you can find more information about stem cell treatment and others treatments abroad. I will look for you as well.

Keep that beautiful smile active.

xoxo
    M

Stem Cell
    treatment ... here is a link

http://www.cancer.med.umich.edu/research/breast_stemcells.shtml
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    MsGebby said:
    Sweet girl,
    you're like our "cyber" daughter. We wanr you so much to get better. I know miracles happen. We will rally together and pray, send positive wishes and thoughts. Please don't accept the time frame as absolute truth. Live each day in hope and to the fullest.

Surrounding you with love & prayer,

Sylvia
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    aisling8 said:

All I have
    is a big huge hug for you.

You are an amazing woman, your family sounds wonderfully loving, and all of this is heartbreaking. Miracles happen and I desperately want one for you. I send love, energy with all my "oomph" and I carry you all in my heart.

xoxo
    Victoria

I am so sorry Kat about this
    I am so sorry Kat about this news. You are such an inspiration to all of us, and, I am sure to anyone that knows you.

We're here for you and we all love you!

Sue :(