Don't know where to start

Options
2»

Comments

• JuJuBeez
    JuJuBeez Member Posts: 332
    Options

Dawne is very courageous! I
    Dawne is very courageous! I could hear it in her voice. She has a strong faith too!! We happen to see the same Onc and he is great! He will take good care of her. Thank you all for all the prayers and concern for Dawne when I posted for her so glad she is on know! Dawne and I have decided that we are Christian country girls and will beat cancer down!! God Bless you all
    (((hugs))) Janice

Dawne,
    Sending prayers, warm

Dawne,

Sending prayers, warm thoughts, strength for you!
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    JuJuBeez said:

Dawne,
    Sending prayers, warm

Dawne,

Sending prayers, warm thoughts, strength for you!

more prayers
    sending more prayers and hugs. I soooo love your attitude!

Hugs, Debi
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    Options
    Hi Dawne...you have my
    Hi Dawne...you have my prayers girl. Im sending positive vibes your way!
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    jo jo said:

Hi Dawne...you have my
    Hi Dawne...you have my prayers girl. Im sending positive vibes your way!

Dawne sending positive thoughts
    and prayers.
    Hugs
  • SIROD
    SIROD Member Posts: 2,194 Member
    Options
    I add my positive thoughts
    I add my positive thoughts and energy for you too.

Best,

Doris
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Options
    Oh Dawne, I am so sorry for
    Oh Dawne, I am so sorry for this news. I'm praying for you and your family. And you lean all you want and need to. You know we are here for you. Praying hard. Kay
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    Mitzi333 said:

Dawne...
    You're in my prayers. I'm sending postive vibes your way. Thanks for keeping us informed.
    you're right... ENJOY and Live Life Now... There's plenty of time to Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow.

{{{Hugs}}}
    Mitzi

Praying as hard as I can for
    Praying as hard as I can for you Dawne.

Hugs

Debby
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Options

Oh Dawne, I am so sorry for this news. I'm praying for you and your family. And you lean all you want and need to. You know we are here for you. Praying hard. Kay

Dear, sweet Dawne
    You have certainly been a huge inspiration to me on this forum and you continue to be. How terrifying, and yet you still sound strong and determined to me. Amazing. You can be sure you are at the top of my prayer list and we'll get through the next few days together. I will pray for a good result and pray also that you stay strong and determined.

All my very best energy and thoughts.

Hugs, Renee
  • Lynn Smith
    Lynn Smith Member Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    missrenee said:

Dear, sweet Dawne
    You have certainly been a huge inspiration to me on this forum and you continue to be. How terrifying, and yet you still sound strong and determined to me. Amazing. You can be sure you are at the top of my prayer list and we'll get through the next few days together. I will pray for a good result and pray also that you stay strong and determined.

All my very best energy and thoughts.

Hugs, Renee

Seems a long
    Seems a long wait but you have to till the doctors get back.I think when I was first dx my doctor was on vacation or just got back.It was way to long to get the mammo,my biopsy, see the doctor and get the results.

Praying for good test results.

I'll be with you through your ordeal.

Lynn Smith
  • MGNS
    MGNS Member Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Dawne your positive attitude
    Dawne your positive attitude will keep you strong through this next phase of your journey....a journey that God will hold your hand and guide you through with love and strength.
    I'm sending positive thoughts and prayers your way!
    Hugs!
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Options
    Dawne, I'm so very sorry
    Dawne, I'm so very sorry this happened. Thank you for your attitude to not allow cancer to rob you of the joy in each day. That is an inpiration to us all. God bless you, I'm praying for you.

Hugs,

Sylvia
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options

Dawne is very courageous! I
    Dawne is very courageous! I could hear it in her voice. She has a strong faith too!! We happen to see the same Onc and he is great! He will take good care of her. Thank you all for all the prayers and concern for Dawne when I posted for her so glad she is on know! Dawne and I have decided that we are Christian country girls and will beat cancer down!! God Bless you all
    (((hugs))) Janice

Dawne, I am sending you lots
    Dawne, I am sending you lots of cyber hugs and lots of prayers. And, thanks to Janice for keeping us updated.

Hugs, Angie
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Options
    HI Dawne, I just want to say
    HI Dawne, I just want to say I'm praying for you!! I'm so sorry this is happening to you, but I too am glad you had pains to signal something is wrong. Stay strong, and dang strait we'll all be with you on your next appointments.
    Big Hugs & Miles of Love,
    Kari
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options

Just wondering how you are
    Just wondering how you are doing Dawne. I pray that you are holding up and know that we are all with you and supporting you!

Sue :)
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    Options

HI Dawne, I just want to say I'm praying for you!! I'm so sorry this is happening to you, but I too am glad you had pains to signal something is wrong. Stay strong, and dang strait we'll all be with you on your next appointments.
    Kari

Hi Dawne
    I have not been on for awhile. Just read your post. Hugs and Prayers.
    Kathy
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Options
    RE said:

Gentle Hugs!
    Hi Dawne, very happy to hear from you! I can only imagine the stress this is causing you, I agree try to put it aside to some degree and enjoy the time between now and the biopsy. You will continue in my prayers!

RE

Praying for you Dawne and
    Praying for you Dawne and will be with you on Friday!
  • Cinkal
    Cinkal Member Posts: 161
    Options
    I am praying for you and
    I am praying for you and hope your testing goes well. You are an inspiration. Keep up that positive attitude.

Hugs and Prayers

Cindy
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Options

Kari

Dawne, you've got my hugs,
    Dawne, you've got my hugs, prayers, support and anything else you need!