Maybe I'm being overly sensitive but......

Options
2»

Comments

• Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Options

Thanks Suzanne, Terry and Kylez,
    Enough said and I love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hugs,
    Wanda

And we all love you
    And we all love you Wanda!!!!
  • Different Ballgame
    Different Ballgame Member Posts: 868
    Options
    Say What You Feel
    Dear Wanda,

We have all reached that stage in life when we should say what we feel and what we fear and what gives us joy. Do not be afraid to continue to voice your thoughts without censorship.

Ignore the comments that may be insensitive and focus on the comment that bring you comfort.

Lots of Hugs,
    Janelle
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Options

Say What You Feel
    Dear Wanda,

We have all reached that stage in life when we should say what we feel and what we fear and what gives us joy. Do not be afraid to continue to voice your thoughts without censorship.

Ignore the comments that may be insensitive and focus on the comment that bring you comfort.

Lots of Hugs,
    Janelle

I am sending you the biggest
    I am sending you the biggest hug ever Wanda!

((((((( Wanda )))))))
  • smilingdeb
    smilingdeb Member Posts: 50
    Options
    I sending you my hugs too
    (((((((Wanda)))))) and many more everyday!!! I am also a sensitive person so I guess that is why I don't post as much as I would like to but I do read cause all the sisters and brothers do have wonderful advise and great information.

Your sister,
    Deb
  • SIROD
    SIROD Member Posts: 2,194 Member
    Options

Hi Terry,
    Thanks. I was

Hi Terry,
    Thanks. I was being tested for RA in the first place as a cause for the effusions in both hips. I'm not being treated for Lupus yet so I guess he just wants to see if more symptoms develop but I am sorry about your RA because I know first hand that it can be a rough road.
    My RF ( rhum factor ) must have been okay.
    On another post women were asking me how I made out so I posted. :)
    Guess I'll just be more careful of what I say.
    Thanks again,
    Wanda

Autoimmune diseases
    Dear Wanda,

I want to wish you well on this journey. Autoimmune diseases are no picnic. Some can be difficult to diagnose. I have been there and still am. There are times, I don't know which is worse. Times when one is top of the list of problems and then other times, at the bottom.

Very sorry that your daughter has to deal with lupus.

Thinking positive thoughts for you and knowing that no matter what is thrown at us, we always manage to deal with it.

Best,

Doris
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options

being sensitive NOT a bad
    being sensitive NOT a bad thing...

wish you the best..

Denise

You have always been so
    You have always been so sweet and supportive of all the sisters on here and you are so important to all of us. I don't like that your feelings got hurt. I support you and am always here for you!

Love, Leeza
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options

I sending you my hugs too
    (((((((Wanda)))))) and many more everyday!!! I am also a sensitive person so I guess that is why I don't post as much as I would like to but I do read cause all the sisters and brothers do have wonderful advise and great information.

Your sister,
    Deb

Wanda, I think Janelle is
    Wanda, I think Janelle is right on. we all get sensitive from time to time, particularly when we are in the waiting stages not knowing and going thru tests. ((((HUGS)))
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    DianeBC said:

I am sending you the biggest
    I am sending you the biggest hug ever Wanda!

((((((( Wanda )))))))

I'm very sensitive too
    I'm very sensitive too Wanda, like you. Sometimes too we might write down the wrong words and it isn't even what we meant.

Hugs to you,

Jan